Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the test c is kicking in

OTTO.co

HI guys I'm in the 4th week of test of 500 mg a week and I have gained just like 3 lbs, but strength most people I have spoken to who used test before say the effect starts after 3-4 weeks but I have not seen great changes yet, do think I had to stack instead of running test alone and that's why is taking long time to kick in?
I'm 39 years old so I don't if the older you are the longer time test takes to work, thank you.

In terms of feeling it, yeah 3-5 weeks to actually notice you're "on."

Test doesn't give me much strength at those dosages.

Test cyp has a half life of 7.5 days. It takes 4x a drug's half life for it to reach full blood hormone levels.

Be patient. You are about to really start to feel your cycle kick in.

3 pounds might not seem like much but remember it's all about quality muscle over quantity. Look at 3 pounds of meat at a grocery store. That's a lot of muscle.

I really start to notice increases in strength and size around week 5. You could also get blood work to see if your test happens to be underdosed.

That's incorrect, show me evidence backing that up.

I've already shown in another thread that Test E peaks in the blood within 24 hours after injection.

Wondering where you guys are getting this information...

That's incorrect, show me evidence backing that up.

I've already shown in another thread that Test E peaks in the blood within 24 hours after injection.

Wondering where you guys are getting this information...

Impossible. Where are you getting this information from?

I have a chemical engineering degree brother. I have years upon years of university education backing what I am saying. I have actually testing peak blood hormone concentrations in people.

24 hours after a test e injection, your testosterone levels will barely be above baseline.

Impossible. Where are you getting this information from?

I have a chemical engineering degree brother. I have years upon years of university education backing what I am saying. I have actually testing peak blood hormone concentrations in people.

24 hours after a test e injection, your testosterone levels will barely be above baseline.

Show me!

I don't care what accreditation you have, if you can't scientifically back up your claims it has no merit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3595893

In 11 hypogonadal men 200 mg intramuscular TC caused a threefold rise in serum T (peak values, days 2 to 5), a 33% increase in % free T (%FT) (days 2 to 7), and a 4.5-fold rise of absolute FT (peak on days 2 to 3), a 66% increase in % nonsex hormone-binding globulin-bound T (%non-SHBG-T) (peak days 2 to 7), a sixfold increase in absolute non-SHBG-T (peak days 4 to 5), and a threefold rise of estradiol (days 2 to 7).

Test C peaks days 2-5 as per this study... You going to deny that?

Top Bottom