Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C Cycle and Depression

TheEngineer

Hey guys,
I have scouted the posts to find something similar but better still hear from individuals who may have gone through the same.

My interest in the gym came from a depression episode I had that lasted over a year and a half. At the time they put me on anti-depressants with hope of recovering, with an understanding once you are in the hole, it can be years before you can push back.

I started hitting the gym and in six months I was ready to kick them aside...feeling good...startin to look good. I have never stopped working out for more than two weeks and if I am holiday for longer the bands come with.

Everything is good, manageable with more good days than bad, yet that black feeling still hangs on at the back of mind ready strike under a moment of mental weakness.

No fast-forward 5 years at 28, 203lbs , 12% BF and finished my first 10-week cycle of Test C at 400mg/week.

The cycle was great, I put 7 pounds of clean weight but most importantly it disappeared that dark shadow that kept me hostage all those years. Felt a changed person, as if everything had falling into place. My body felt great, sleeping great with just 6 hours and the general libido perfect.

I am keen on discussing TRT and it would be helpful if any in the community have experiences, or similar experiences with recommendations on whether 28 is too early.

Thanks

no its not too early, i would get some bloodwork done ,sounds to me like they were treating the wrong problem, a hormonal imbalance will cause the same problems hence running the test gave you an overall feeling of well being!

you may need a referral from your general doc before you can see the endo. thats how it works for me at least

Thanks RADAR. I only recently moved to the US so I am not sure how the system works. Do I simply book an appointment with an endocrinologist and tell him the situation?

Thanks again

as stated ,you may have to see your regular Dr. before seeing an endocrinologist ,some Dr's don't know crap when it come to this ,mine sure doesn't and i'm 58

Top Bottom