Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C cycle AI question and Stack Questions for a NOOB

bdodge

going to start a 12 week Test C cycle at 500 per week.
I have pct set with clomid and nolv.

Should I run an AI....I do have atendency towards water retention outside of any cycle.

should I do Letro or Arimidex?? and why for either?

Also I have Halosten and Winny available, 10mg x 100 of each. Can I work these into my cycle?

I know Halo is harsh...but was thinking to run EOD on workout days for added strength at the start while I am waiting for Test C to kick in and then break.....and use Winny at end of cycle to harden up?

I also have T3 and Clen. how can I use them.

I am 6'1" 210 with 15BF at 40 years..... this is my first cycle. I hold fat midsection probably due to cortizol etc. My diet is very good, I have run 2 x 1/2 marathons last year but have switched to hypertrophy and strength training. Dropping the long endurance alone has I have dropped BF by 2% and increased my weight from 196 to 210. I really want to get rid of the small tire and rip my abs...I know this is mostly diet...but extra muscle will help increase my metabolism.

Suggestions pls.

I would just stick to the 500mg's of Test for your first cycle IMO.
Just for comparison I'm running 315mg's Test C and 210mgs of Deca on my 4th week.
I'm already seeing real nice results.

Never done Halo so I dont know much about it.
Have done Winny depot at 50mg's a day for the last 6 weeks and it works great; made me look real hard and vascular.

I'm running 1.5mg's of Adex a week to keep down the bloat and estro sides (gyno) .
Its very important you keep your estro levels in check during and after your cycle.
I never ran any Adex until this cycle and I think I look much harder than my previous cycles; more definition throughout.

Your about my size (6'1, 225lbs - 33 years old) so I figured I'd be a good comparison.
You should respond well off 500mgs of Test since its your first time.
Also get your self some HCG for your Post Cycle recovery along with your Nolv/Clomid.
Hope all goes well

Hey mate Welcome to the board there is lots of us around 40 here so feel at home .

Stick with just test 500mg you will love what you can get done on that at your age .

NO HALO forget about it its for your goals it wont be of any use just likly to kill your lipids if your not allready on any colesterol
or BP meds.

The winni is ok you have enough for 20 days at 50mg ed at the end , you can run it into pct i find it helps taper the crash .

I would get some hcg or hcgenerate it well make pct much easy'r i find it gets harder with age and you stand to loss your gaind quick
and you dont want that , hit me up ill give you a discount code if you need one.

PCT will work with Clo/Nolva it has for me many times but theres lots of new stuff around so dont be scare to look and ask about them

My clo/Nolva PCT

Clo 50mg ed for 3 wks
Nolva for 4 wks at 40ed /40ed/20ed/20ed

Again welcome to the board .

Brad.

going to start a 12 week Test C cycle at 500 per week.
I have pct set with clomid and nolv.

Well then no you don't have pct set.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...rate-if-you-take-nolva-clomid-pct-682879.html

That is a bar minimum pct and not even that good.

Should I run an AI....I do have a tendency towards water retention outside of any cycle.
This really means nothing. Letro will rush estrogen to low and it also raises shbg which will lower free test. So unless needed forget using that on cycle. Adex has always been my on cycle Ai of choice for combating gyno once you feel it setting in but when used the length of a cycle can lower IGF-1

A new on cycle Ai has been gaining fast popularity. It has no effect on ether Igf or on shbg yet at the same time lowers both estrogen and progesterone. Once used only in injectable form Formastane was swept under the rug But new advancements in transdermal delivery has brought it back into main stream use. When compared to the price of other Ai's and factoring in other things Formstane is not only the better on cycle Ai but ther cheaper one as well.

Competitive Edge Labs Formestane Competitive Edge Labs Formestane [] - $34.95 : Orbit Nutrition you can get it here right now and use discount code NEEDEF to make it cheaper.

should I do Letro or Arimidex?? and why for either?

Also I have Halosten and Winny available, 10mg x 100 of each. Can I work these into my cycle?
You dont even have enough winny to juice up my mini pincher and the halostens not really going to help with the goals you have. Running it every other day makes it even more useless

I know Halo is harsh...but was thinking to run EOD on workout days for added strength at the start while I am waiting for Test C to kick in and then break.....and use Winny at end of cycle to harden up?

I also have T3 and Clen. how can I use them.

I am 6'1" 210 with 15BF at 40 years..... this is my first cycle. I hold fat midsection probably due to cortizol etc. My diet is very good, I have run 2 x 1/2 marathons last year but have switched to hypertrophy and strength training. Dropping the long endurance alone has I have dropped BF by 2% and increased my weight from 196 to 210. I really want to get rid of the small tire and rip my abs...I know this is mostly diet...but extra muscle will help increase my metabolism.

Suggestions pls.
This is a classic case of getting gun hoe and going way overboard for your first cycle my friend. T-3 and clen? where talking about advanced Pro level drugs here more so with the t-3 then clen.

I am glad you came to the forums for help my friend. You seem very willing to learn and that is what this forum is all about, helping and learning.

I will lay out a nice first time cycle for you that will fit all of your goals and your profile. It would look something like this.

weeks
1-10 test-e 250mg Monday and thursday
6-10 formatane as directed on bottle( you can start early with this if bloat because a problem but if it were going to be a problem this is around the time it would start)
10-14 hcgenerate 5 caps every day
10-14 nolva 10mg ed and clomid 25mg every day (only because you already have them)

If you want a more fat burning effect to the cycle well still gaining muscle then a product like this http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ate-nutrient-partitioner-glucagon-688605.html is going to work much better. T-3 and clen is going to burn calories and truthfully why waist them when you can just put them to better use. besides right now t-3 and clen is just not for you my friend.

If at any time before,during or after the cycle you would like my help you can always send me a pm. I am here 24 hours a day.

GREAT ADVICE.....THIS IS ALL THE STUFF I WAS LOOKING FOR!!

out to get a few more things

Thanks everyone

Top Bottom