Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test C cycle

prestonmatthews

[FONT=&quot]I'm into week 3 of my first cycle of any sort, 500 mg testosterone cypionate, and while I feel very healthy, I'm really prone to tightness right now, particularly where I've always struggled with it (mainly the peroneus muscles).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is the increased need for serious stretching sessions (static, though only if I've already lifted that day) a common thing on cycle? I've never read about it before, and it seems like a precaution I'd have come across when doing my homework.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you feel the need to stretch more?[/FONT]

Yes you need to stretch more with exercises like Yoga or Pilates and I hope you're running some AI with that Test 500.

Stretching is important but it needs to be done. Correctly.

Stretching after your workout is what you should be doing. Not before. You should be warming up but not stretching before you lift. That can actually cause more harm than good.

Stretching after the workout is beneficial in many ways. Especially longer stretches where you really open up the fascia

Top Bottom