Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test c + anavar + eq + winstrol for the first cycle

redbentayeb

Hi im new to this sport maybe 2 month of training i want to start a cycle i have a friend of me who i asked him for a kick start cycel he bought to me anavar 10 mg with boldenone 250 mg and winstrol 75 mg an am about to start that cycel but am afraid because i didt find any cycel similar to that for begginer on the internet please is that right for a me for lean muscl am 182 cm tall 104 kg

2 months of training and you want to use steroids... stop being absolutely ridiculous man.. seriously, just stop the nonsense

So you want to run first AAS cycle after 2 month of training with 4 differnet compounds, very smart idea lol...

Hi im new to this sport maybe 2 month of training i want to start a cycle i have a friend of me who i asked him for a kick start cycel he bought to me anavar 10 mg with boldenone 250 mg and winstrol 75 mg an am about to start that cycel but am afraid because i didt find any cycel similar to that for begginer on the internet please is that right for a me for lean muscl am 182 cm tall 104 kg

No. No and guess what NO.

2 fkin months?

What are you even thinking. You should even be considering any PEDs at all. You need years of training to build up connective tissue strength first or steroids will wreck you.

Top Bottom