Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which test brand is better?

SaleenMustang91

im doing a 500mg test enth cycle with 400mg of eq..now which test is better...the enth from Aburaihan Co. Tehran, IRAN or the enth from from gtp..any experiences...also how is the eq from british dragon any experiences with that.. thanx alot bros

how soon you planning to start?

reason I ask is, I've sent out for testing the aburaihan test e and should see results in another week or two.

For the most part test enanthate is test enanthate. The quality of the Iranian enanthate will be much better because it is Human grade, the gtp was probably made in an underground lab.

In terms of gains they will most likely be equal. The main difference will probably be price and the amount of impurities in the UG lab enanthate.

Test E is a reasonable price regardless and really, test is test, so I wouldn't get tooc aught up in which to choose. You'll get good result either way

Well I have not ever ran the Aburaihan Co. Tehran, IRAN but have ran a few handfull of ccs of that GTP products all are very good products. However the Prop was the ony thing I had a problem with WOW that shit would hurt Ya.

Top Bottom