Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test boosting suppliments during and after cycle

mus1cjunk1e

EF VIP
Maybe needto or nelson can help me out here.

I am on week 2 of a 12 week cycle of test/tren/masteron. I am already noticing that my balls are looking small. I have HCG on the way that I should have in about 2 weeks. I will then start taking 500iu every week during my cycle and then following drjmw's PCT (using HCG and nolvadex).

My main goal is to keep my hpta functioning and my balls up to size, and most importantly to keep as much of my gains as possible at the end of the cycle. As I understand it, the only way to do that is to keep your test production working and get it back up to normal/high levels as soon as possible after cycle.

I've been hearing great things about the test boosting supplements like unleashed and sustain alpha.

My question is this: Along with running 500iu of HCG during cycle would it be a good idea to start running unleashed for the entire cycle (4 weeks on, on off). And then along with my PCT, run sustain alpha for the entire duration of my PCT? It seems unleashed would be good to run no matter what on a test cycle because of its ability to reduce SHBG. But since I am already running a good PCT would it just be even better to run sustain alpha along with it?

I was asking basically the same question to Centy and Needto...I am going to try to run Sustain with Post Cycle and Unleashed all together and I thought it sound like a lot but Unleashed is supposed to be mostly natural and organic I believe. I know needto wanted me to run the Unleashed durring but I'm unable to get HCG, I was just going to run them all at PCT.

Not sure how much this helps but I'm they are saying it wont be to much to run those three together I can't imagine it would be any worse with the HCG and Unleashed.

So from what I am udnerstanding it would be a good solid way to retain gains inhance natt test.

...But again wouldnt quote me, just from what I've heard I'm still new to this my self.

Only two weeks in and already testicular shrinkage? How much test are you using?

UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Sustain can certainly be useful during the cycle though the effect on testicular atrophy will be minimal. They're designed to maintain the HP Ta, which of course can't function if the testes are shrunken.

Continue with the supps for 8 weeks after the cycle and you should avoid crash, keep gains and avoid sides. But if you're experiencing trouble throughout the cycle, don't ignore it. You may need to back off on the dosage.

Actually it may sound dumb but I don't know the exact dosage. I have test p/ trenbolone ace/masteron p premixed that I got from a good friend that has been juicing for years. The vial is unlabeled so it doesn't have dose info on it. He had told me to use 1cc at first. I couldn't take the pain from the injections (due to the test p) so after week 1 I switched to .5cc which is much less painful. It is possible that the 1cc dose was too much for me. Either way I am currently running a lower dose than I started with.

I have HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - on the way which from what I understand will help with testicle size even while on cycle. However size isn't what I'm most worried about as long as it will recover after.

My real question is will products like sustain work to enhance the affects of the HCG that I will be using post cycle to get my hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - back on track? From what I keep reading it seems that using the 2 together would be better than just HCG.

mus1cjunk1e said:
Actually it may sound dumb but I don't know the exact dosage. The vial is unlabeled so it doesn't have dose info on it.

Scary.

But anyway, the way I look at it, the fact that your HPTA is shutting down may be a good thing. That is, your body is paying attention and it trying to regulate the situation. I personally would roll with it. My view is, why fuck with trying to confuse the HPTA - just let it go. Of course, this is dependent on your being able to get it back to normal after cycle. That's the most important part - recovering the action of the HPTA. If you do a modest, intelligent cycle (not too long or heavy) you will be able to recover easier. And you will keep more of your gains.

Just my $0.02 - but perhaps worth less than that.

Unleashed is mostly durring cycle to enhance the effect of natural test.

Post cycle good for well post cycle to help restore your natural ability to generate test.

@centy: Believe me if I didn't know him as well as I do then I would never use the gear. It is definitely what he said it was: I am getting night sweats from the trenbolone and injection pain from the test and I have no reason to doubt there is also the masteron in it.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm gonna run Unleashed during my cycle to increase my use of the Test p and whatever natural test I am still producing right now. Then I'm going to definitely run sustain alpha and probably post cycle along with my HCG and Nolvadex for PCT. I'm gonna get blood work 2 weeks after I'm completely done with PCT so we'll see how my levels look.

Then it's all natty for me for a while. I've got enough for one more cycle of test/trenbolone/masteron whenever I want to do it, but the more info I am reading on here to improve my cycle, the more it seems like I can do it without the cycle.

Holy shit, thats a hell of a PCT (HCG, Nolva, & Sustain), You'd prolly be fine with out the Nolvad. but hey more power to ya. HCG and Sustain are the shit. Plus your cycle should give you great gains with the test pins and the Unleashed together!

Good luck keep posted.

Top Bottom