Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Booster -

JKurz1

Banned
Knowing my history, I have naturally low test, but I and my doc are beginning to think it's my low fat, calorie restricted diet. Before I go the HRT or cycle route, I want to crank my cals (which I have over the past 1+ weeks) and take a supplement that will crank my test levels. Are there any products out there that actually work in increasing test? I heard that TOnka was pretty decent and tribulus? Anyone?

I prefer the cycle route - why swallow something that may or may not do shit when you can accomplish your goal w/ some real test - you don't have to do much, do a tiny bit and see what happens/

al420 said:
I prefer the cycle route - why swallow something that may or may not do shit when you can accomplish your goal w/ some real test - you don't have to do much, do a tiny bit and see what happens/
a tiny bit will shut me down for good bro.....

no one has gone the supplemenmt route??

JKurz1 said:
Knowing my history, I have naturally low test, but I and my doc are beginning to think it's my low fat, calorie restricted diet. Before I go the HRT or cycle route, I want to crank my cals (which I have over the past 1+ weeks) and take a supplement that will crank my test levels. Are there any products out there that actually work in increasing test? I heard that TOnka was pretty decent and tribulus? Anyone?

You can try arimidex along with heavy lifting...squats,deadlifts,bench the big lifts - can include snatches. Diet is of cource going to play a big role in this, high protien, some saturated fat and omegas too.

Mr.X said:
You can try arimidex along with heavy lifting...squats,deadlifts,bench the big lifts - can include snatches. Diet is of cource going to play a big role in this, high protien, some saturated fat and omegas too.
huh??? arimdex by itself????? or low dose gear n armi?? wut about tonkas ali or trib??

JKurz1 said:
huh??? arimdex by itself????? or low dose gear n armi?? wut about tonkas ali or trib??

yup you heard me right ;) arimidex can help boost test
read this profile
arimidex

Mr.X said:
yup you heard me right ;) arimidex can help boost test
read this profile
arimidex

Listen to this guy man.. I wish I would have had someone tell me about arimidex before I began AAS.. Mr X knows his shit.. And not only that, he hs a thread DEDICATED to him.. I mean come on, you can't be that shit! :p :p :p

But yeah, pop some arimidex and see how far it takes you before you hop on the AAS train...

T-Matt

Aifm is suppose to help with raising test levels. Ask macro or mikefear, I'm sure they will post up when they see this.

Top Bottom