Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 600 x reviews

jarniefoxx

I was wondering if this test that comes in caps form is as effective as the injectable one, this is my first cycle and if I can avoid pinning that would be much better, thank you.

It's bunk, testosterone is only injectable unless you get methyl test, or some form of methylated test.

That stuff is garbage, it doesn't even state what the ingredients are. It's even advertised as a testosterone booster, not exogenous testosterone.

To my knowledge, only andriol is the oral testosterone, and it is pretty shitty because it gets depleted by the liver, so it is not effective, and yet very expensive. What you got there seems like another "legal steroid", which is basically a testosterone boosting supplement with a name resembling that of a steroid.

It's a scam. Steroids are a controlled substance. You can not legally but steroids with a credit card. Test 600x is NOT testosterone. It's a weak testosterone booster.

If you want testosterone, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

You will only be able to purchase testosterone from an underground source.

If you are not ready to pin then you aren't ready for steroids. What you have is a weak test booster. It will do absolutely nothing. Real test needs to be injected. Oral test is extremely inefficient and not suitable for a steroid cycle.

Top Bottom