Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test at 500 or 1500/w=same side effects?

leviatan

hi all you muscleheadz in ameica,

this is my first posting on your board, i hope you can help me here in good old germany:

i realized that you take A LOT more gear at a trime than is common in germany, although gear is not very expensive here.

i recently got the information from different bb that it does not really matter in terms of side effects (axis,...) if you take 500 or 1500 mg of test per week, so 1500 should be way to go, as results should be much better on 1500/week, right?

BTW, how much testo prop should be enough for a 94kg male at 1,81m and 8,5 % BF who only did light cycles like deca/primo each at 300 per week to cut down to 5 % BF? I thought of 50mg ED, is that ok?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

leviatan said:
i recently got the information from different bb that it does not really matter in terms of side effects (axis,...) if you take 500 or 1500 mg of test per week, so 1500 should be way to go, as results should be much better on 1500/week, right?

Bro thats ridiculous. At 1500mg of test a week your going to see serious sides unless your a seasoned veterean. If this is one of your first cycles i'd keep the dose around 500. There is no reason to throw in more test if you can still grow at a lower dose.

Your friend is probably right but only in terms of HPTA axis... At 500 or 1500mg's your body will shut down production. Now EVERY other side experienced with test will be magnified substanitially by the 1500mg dose!!!!!!!!
I cannot imagine a need for anyone short of MAYBE professional bodybuilders using that much test a week. Unless you are getting paid and big that is way to high...
As for your prop dosage, are you planning to do prop only??

ok, if even you tell me that 1500mg of test is no longer fun than i`m sure i`ll keep my hands off it...

well, the test prop, i am not sure, i have got 70 testo prop (50mg each), 50ml ganabol (50mg each) and by chance 1 cartridge of fina h, but i thought taking 1 amp of test per day should be sufficient with my roid history?

or what about 300 eq/ week and 250 test prop?

problem with fina is i simply cannot find a syringe filter and if i cannot convert it i dont wanna use it at all....

Yea, I would think given the history you listed above 300mg's a week would give you some nice gains...
By the way WELCOME to the board bro...

leviatan said:
ok, if even you tell me that 1500mg of test is no longer fun than i`m sure i`ll keep my hands off it...

well, the test prop, i am not sure, i have got 70 testo prop (50mg each), 50ml ganabol (50mg each) and by chance 1 cartridge of fina h, but i thought taking 1 amp of test per day should be sufficient with my roid history?

or what about 300 eq/ week and 250 test prop?

problem with fina is i simply cannot find a syringe filter and if i cannot convert it i dont wanna use it at all....

With the prop do 100mg eod and the eq try to do atleast 400mg/wk.

The prop will average out to 350mg/wk and u'll be sticking yourself much less.

Maxx Out said:

With the prop do 100mg eod and the eq try to do atleast 400mg/wk.

The prop will average out to 350mg/wk and u'll be sticking yourself much less.

There ya go... Sorry I wasn't clearer..

bro the difference between 500 and 1500 mg is huge. You will have more chance to get acne, gyno, bloat like hell, sust flu........ Of course, there's always some lucky bastard somewhere with no sides at high dosage but for us "human beings" expect that.

ok,
tis is what my brain told me all the time that it MUST play a role if you use 3X as much of any substance... just think of alcohol or any recreational drug.

good, and for my diet i`ll go 400eq / week + 350 test prop; thank you a lot bro`s.

Top Bottom