Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 and tren

How often can I take tren and test and how many iu's ?
I'm been told jab twice a week 1ml of each so 2ml a week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

there is a difference between can and should

if you are new to steroids tren isn't something you should mess with yet. tell us more about you. it is obvious by your post you are a newbstick which is fine, this is the place to learn. but how much research have you even done if you don't even know dosages? not very much. i would start by reading up on these compounds

there is a difference between can and should

if you are new to steroids tren isn't something you should mess with yet. tell us more about you. it is obvious by your post you are a newbstick which is fine, this is the place to learn. but how much research have you even done if you don't even know dosages? not very much. i would start by reading up on these compounds
Thank for replying dude ,

I'm 38 years old .. been training on off since I was 16.. always been natural antil a year ago .. I started taking anavar . Which my strength and recovery went through the roof . ..I have also started 5 iu's of HGH p/d two weeks ago ...but I read it not enough as it only in yr system for 6 hours ..

I have been recommended tren and test 400 .

first time with tren 200-250mg a week is ample.

since you only been juicing a year though and only previously used var, i would say it is still early to use tren. tren is a very harsh and potent compound so you want to work your way up

i would roll with just the test for your first injectable. also do more reading, we have articles up on here and at evolutionary.org which tell you everything about these hormones.

first time with tren 200-250mg a week is ample.

since you only been juicing a year though and only previously used var, i would say it is still early to use tren. tren is a very harsh and potent compound so you want to work your way up

i would roll with just the test for your first injectable. also do more reading, we have articles up on here and at evolutionary.org which tell you everything about these hormones.
Thanks for the advice. I definitely read up on it .. thanks Stevesmi

How often can I take tren and test and how many iu's ?
I'm been told jab twice a week 1ml of each so 2ml a week

Your lack of knowledge is scary. For a start test or tren are NOT measured in 'iu's'. And we can work out that 2 x 1ml equals 2 ml a week

No one can spoon feed you all the necessary information. It is not possible. You just need to start reading about all the different compounds and how they work. There are tons and tons of free articles on evolutionary.org

Top Bottom