Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 - Need advice (pictures)

yohho

Hey everyone, I just got back from a trip in mexico and brought back some test 400 with me. I never got it from the box, but it came with a sealed yellow cap on the top. The liquid is clear and previous testosterone I've had is always yellowish.. Anyways, I heard this stuff hurts like HELL, I got some grapeseed oil to cut it with, I did my first shot last night in the glute and feel nothing except the little bit of pain from where the needle went in. I can push on my glute hard and not feel much. The liquid inside also seems to be a lot runnier than usual test I've seen, it came out of the needle very fast it's not thick at all. I also have no idea if the test will be working as I have started taking dianabol with it... Is this a clear sign this stuff is fake? Here are some pictures, hope It's not.. Thanks!

P.s. I peeled off the label like that, I was trying to see how much was in there.

I'm a non plat scum I can't see the full pictures because I don't have platinum. Sorry man stick around I'm sure someone will answer your question soon enough.

I'm a non plat scum I can't see the full pictures because I don't have platinum. Sorry man stick around I'm sure someone will answer your question soon enough.

Yeah I just joined the forums kind of crazy.. I'll pm you with the pictures if you think you might know?

Buddy said .g2g. He bought some . But have read elsewhere it's underdosed tyical
Mexico gear. You pay about $XX for it there? Like the Goin rate unless you were wearin new nikes
And gold chains.. Just kidden bro ..

Last edited by a moderator:
There are much better choices available. Most likely underdosed. The original T400 by Denkall hurt like hell. Not likely 400mg/ml either. This stuff's probably not any better. Probably cost more too.

i've only taken the test cyp 200 that was prescribed to me for my low T problems... i can't seem to get ANYTHING else because all my friends have moved out of the area and everyone dances around the issue it seems like... i dunno i guess i'm just getting antsy because i really want to start cycling but it seems like nobody wants to say something yes or no... ya know like yea this is safe, rock this place, or do exactly THIS... being in the army got me used to following orders i guess....

There are much better choices available. Most likely underdosed. The original T400 by Denkall hurt like hell. Not likely 400mg/ml either. This stuff's probably not any better. Probably cost more too.

I agree with him. The real Denkall has long been gone. The last time I used it was around 02-03 and got a big ass cheek of puss that had to get drained out. Be careful with the stuff.

Just saw some of that the other day. My boy came back from Nogales. He said felt like fire and clumped up. Had to go get it drained twice. Dr said it had bacteria in it. Be real careful. I would not run it. And way under dosed too.

I just got some has a clear cap with hologram my buddy loves it hopefully it turns out cool for me. I've had it in the past and yes my ass and delt swelled like hell!!
never had to go to the doc but it took a lil over a week for it to go down it was wierd some pins were fine and some were horrible but the gains were definteley worth it to me
but I'm a beast so it takes alot to get me down.

Top Bottom