Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 leg swelling and pain

Jimmy284

I injected 1cc of supernova test 400 in my quad on April 30th. May 1st I woke up and could barely walk and my thigh was warm and a little red. May 2nd “Friday" my pain was the same and by the end of the day below my pin was a little swollen and my knee was a little swollen. May 3rd everything was the same except no redness or Warmth. May 4th pain is starting to subside a little but my thigh under pin is still swollen and so is my knee and by the afternoon my side of my calf is puffy. May 5th my thigh isn't as swollen but still noticeable and my knee is swollen. My calf is swollen on the actual calf muscle. May 6th pain is going down slowly and everything still swollen but now my able is puffy. May 7th one week after pin my pain is almost gone, I'm starting to walk normal again and my thigh is about normal size now but my knee is still swollen not bad tho it's almost normal size. My calf is A little swollen tho and my ankle is still puffy. Today May 8th is the same a yesterday. No pain in swollen areas only 3 inches above pin and 3 inches below pin. I always propped leg up and iced down and that would bring swelling down a lot. Am I ok or what's your opinions?

Those super high potency AAS are known to cause a lot of pain and aggravation. My guess is you are just overly sensitive to the added chems thats used to allow them to get so much test in solution.

Sorry for not reading the rules or saying something I wasn't supposed to say. I was just trying to figured out what was going on with me. Thanks for the reply tho, I really appreciate any feed back I can get.

Top Bottom