Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 The Greatest Thing Ever?

Really fucks with my appetite into eating at least 7 solid meals a day. When I don't eat for lets say an hour my stomach really starts growling and wanting it. I can eat any meal anytime when I'm on this.

My appetite is pretty normal on it. I'm 4 weeks in.
Whats an example of what your eating? Maybe your not feeding your body the right stuff if it's growling after an hour.

Yeah I'm fucking fainting right now as I type this, get the fuck out of here dude. You aren't standing at me every minute of my life watching me on this cycle.

Hi! Welcome to EF! I just gave you an infraction for this post. You need to read the rules before you post to avoid situations like this (making a complete ass out of yourself and telling someone trying to help you who obviously has more knowledge than you to fuck off). There should NOT be a "next time", but in case you're a slow learner and there is, you will earn yourself a couple days off from these wonderful forums.

Here at EF we respect our fellow members. Next time take a few minutes to think before you respond. Then, respond in a more courteous manner. We are all here to help each other and learn from each other.

Enjoy your stay! Keep reading/posting and learning.

thats my bday weekend..gonna be in LA with my lady... the week of the 7th im wide open though

I recently started doing this, I'm pretty new to anabolic roids. Before I started I was 130...very fucking skinny. Now I'm at 195. Been juicing for about 5 months.

I recently started a cycle with test 400 only. It's amazinggg shit you have no idea how good it is.

I'm wondering who has ever used it? I know it's basically the same thing as cycling with deca 400 test cyp 200 and enan 200 each week but it's so effective.

Really fucks with my appetite into eating at least 7 solid meals a day. When I don't eat for lets say an hour my stomach really starts growling and wanting it. I can eat any meal anytime when I'm on this.

I started this cycle 4 weeks ago, I'm on week 5 at 175-176, now I'm at 195. It definitely started kicking around week 3 or 4 to give me unbelievable gains. What I like about it is it's not much water retention since I'm hardly drinking much water, just all food.

If I keep going with this cycle the way I am I believe I could end up at a solid 220 by the end of week 12.

so is this the part where we suppose to pm you now asking where we can get this said amasing test 400 now? only for you to scam us, and then we get mad and post about you.... which really does us no good bc we will never see it again...

sorry not buyin it

so 130lbs to 220 in like 7 months stfu!!!

Top Bottom