Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 cycle critique (2nd Time)

Hahaha that's awesome. What exactly are you all taking right now? S4 and GW?

Ostarine with s4 and gw. Also have hcgenerare that ive been running the whole way

Would there be any harm of both? Forma 5 am, 5pm and 12.5 mg Aroma eod? Why do you keep stating 12.5 mg by the way? Where do you get that number from? Wouldn't 10mg be good enough?

12.5 is half a ml. If you are taking aromasin you dont need forma

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yes, the aromasin at ag-guys is 10 mg/ml so if you want to take 12.5 mg eod then you need 1 1/4 ml as your dose...

Hey Dylan, things are going great one week into cycle. I was tossing around the idea of adding some Tren Ace into the cycle. 100 mg EOD, what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance bro!

i really don't think its necessary... you just started the cycle... have you ran tren before? you are going to need caber along with it... i think your running enough right now with everything else... you need to plan ahead for tren and be ready for it which I am not sure you are... im not saying you can't add it but i really don't think its the best idea...

I was going to order caber today if you thought it was ok. By the time I have it the tren would be here. Than I'd run it the last 8 weeks of cycle. That's more than long enough for tren isn't it? I am currently running forma but if I added tren is definitely switch to aromasin while on. Yes it wssnt planned but if I do it I can still make it work perfect. I was more concerned of the synergy, etc. I've always wanted to run tren and with the ace their comes sides I'd just drop it instantly and carry on where I left off. I've heard of guys getting sick results even from 50mg eod but most use 100 mg eod. I just think it would sickly amplify everything and would still be taking a crazy amount of gear...

As always, thanks for all of the help good bro!

i would run it 6 weeks and asses... don't go over 8 weeks... start at 50-75 mg eod... that's plenty... caber at .5 mg e3d...

i would run it 6 weeks and asses... don't go over 8 weeks... start at 50-75 mg eod... that's plenty... caber at .5 mg e3d...

Okay right on. I will be prepped for this no problem. I thought 8 weeks was kewl but I will start with 6 and assess. I appreciate all your help bro. So my current support is fine other than the caber? Aromasin 12.5 mg eod and I'm set? Thanks a million!

Top Bottom