Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400

malkierknight

hey guys, i got some what of a problem. i have been taking test 400 and trenabol for 4 weeks now. i got my stuff from a chemist who makes this stuff and supplies it to pro bodybuilders. regardless, i dont know exactly what trenabol i got and i have no idea on the side effects of the test 400 and or the half lifes. i was taking 1 ml of test 400 and 1 ml of trenabol. our supplier said he made the stuff extra strong so the test 400 is more like test 500. in the 3rd week i started seeing some pretty bad water retention in my feet and lower legs. i went to my health foods store to pick up herbal diuretics which seemigly have not been of any help to me, so i decided to lay off the steroids until this side effect goes away. as far as i have read, the trenabol has a 3 day half-life, so for me it wouldn't make sense if that was the steroid causeing my water retention, but i cannot find any profiles on test 400 on the net. i guess im not very good at searching. i was thinking after the side-effects go away i would drop down to 1/2 CC of test 400 and take 1 ml of trenabol once or twice a week. if anyone could offer me sound advise, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

well, im not gonna go after any other steroids. the info i really need to know is what is the half life on test 400. i believe instead of taking 1 ML a week of the test im gonna take
1/2 ML. just gonna lower the dosage

Your T400 should be test enth. which at the doseage will cause some bloat, like everyone has suggested AIFM will help with that and it is not a steroid at all. If you lower your doseage to just 200mg a week, depending on your experience, which seems little, you may not see any gains at all with it.

well it could be, this chemist doesn't exactly go by normal standards for his clients, but that isn't the point. why i keep asking about half lifes is for this reason. despite what most people think, the body can only absorb so much test in any given period of time. i believe its like 600 mg test per week. after that is achieved any extra will be excreted through the urine or it will be converted into estrogen within the body, so i will sum up how half lifes work. half life is a set amount of time when the drug is broken down and becomes half as effective as the amount introduced. so 500 mg of test after it half lifes will become 250. so, if this test i have, whatever it may be, has a half life of lets say 15 days. in 7 days after my initial injection i take another injection, i am now running with 1000 mg of test in my system which i cant readily use.
now, in another 7 days i take another injection, the half life of the test from the intial injection has not occured yet. so, for 1 day, i have 1500 mg of test.

now, why i say this is because i was looking around for test 400 profiles, and this dude on another forum was saying test suspension and test 400 were the same thing. now, ill admit, i dont know if it is, but lets assume it is. it said that test suspension has a half life of 15 days.
so, if test 400 is test suspension(i dont know for sure)and if it does have a half life of 15 days, 200 mg a week of it will be more than enough. cause, yet again, the way the half life cycle works. 200 mg 1 week, second week, by week 3, 14 days later on that injection i would have 600 mg of test in me which i do believe is the maximum yield the body can use in a week, and thats before the intial injection half lifes, so, in 1 more day it will be 500 mg which im more than happy with.

thats why i came to this forum and asked if anyone knew the half life on this steroid, so i could make this determination, and as for my experience, i have taken steroids off and on for over 2 years now. taken most of my steroids under the advise of a doctor, 2 GP 1 sports doctor and taken a course on medical science at my local college, and try to read every profile on every type of steroid i take or think about taking.

Ok well what you would need to do is talk to this chemist of yours and ask him WHAT IS IN THE TEST 400, because test 400 is not a certian type of steroid it is the amount of test in the suspension. Hell it could be anything it could be 100mg test prop, 200mg test enth and 100mg of test cyp, hell you guess is as good as mine.

Also the active half life of testerone suspension is only 1 day.

Top Bottom