Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 300 only cycle 1ML per week.

destiny7777

can you gain mass from doing a cycle of test 300mg/ml 1ml per week only if this is my first cycle, most of steroid users say it's always better to stack steroids, I guess for new users test only 300mg per week should be ok to make gains?

You can certainly make gains on a dosage of 300mg/week but that is only a slightly higher dosage then a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage of testosterone. In my opinion, if you are going to do steroids, you might as well do it right and run a proper first cycle. I understand wanting to be conversation but 300mg/week is going to suppress your natural testosterone production just as much as 400-500mg/week will but you will get much less results.

Also, don't forget to include an AI like aromasin into your steroid cycle. This is very important to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]A simple testosterone only cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. [/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

You'll make gainz, I make gainz cruising at 250 but going a little higher won't hurt. 400-500

Top Bottom