Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 250 how much to start?

acsemipro

I have been on test 250 for three weeks now. How many c's should i be taking? and when should i see results? i am getting stronger but look the same.

Should kick in in about 3 - 4 weeks. If ya want even better results run the Test 2 x's (250) a week every Mon & Thursday. Is this your first cycle??? What do you have for PCT???

fit4life998 said:
Should kick in in about 3 - 4 weeks. If ya want even better results run the Test 2 x's (250) a week every Mon & Thursday. Is this your first cycle??? What do you have for PCT - post cycle therapy - ???
Thanx for the reply. yes this is my first time. I dont have anything for PCT What do i need?

On my PCT I am trying something different. I posted for some help and as a result I am running Dermacrine/Sustain, Post Cycle and 25 mg/ed of Clomid. Start the PCT 2 weeks after last inject. I am also adding Unleashed to the mix. The Derm/Sust can be bought from a site on here (EF), and the Post Cycle and Unleashed you can get from the Protein Factory website. PM me for the rest if you would like some more help ok.

acsemipro said:
I have been on test 250 for three weeks now. How many c's should i be taking? and when should i see results? i am getting stronger but look the same.

What is your age and stats?? How is your training and diet protocols?? Make sure you are eating and training right??

Merc.

im 6.2 330 built big and strong some chub around the waist line, 31 years old cholesteral 219 bp 120 over 77. work out regulary, play semi pro foot ball. diet consists of a lot of meats and greens. some mexican, could be better, that is my worst area. i drink a lot of muscle milk.

fit4life998 said:
On my PCT I am trying something different. I posted for some help and as a result I am running Dermacrine/Sustain, Post Cycle and 25 mg/ed of Clomid. Start the PCT 2 weeks after last inject. I am also adding Unleashed to the mix. The Derm/Sust can be bought from a site on here (EF), and the Post Cycle and Unleashed you can get from the Protein Factory website. PM me for the rest if you would like some more help ok.
i have five weeks left on my cycle iwill most def look u up

Top Bottom