Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 250 and Equipoise

Sheaarend13

I've been taking two test-e 250 shots a week now for 4 weeks and I just got my other bottle today. I also got a bottle of Equipoise, 10ml 200mg. Is it worth stacking the two right now? My plan was to start doing my test shots every three days now and then end up getting one more bottle after this new one is gone. If I do the Equipoise it would probably just be that one bottle so idk if it's even worth taking. Any thoughts?

Hey bro, yeah 1 bottle is really of no use, wait to wrap up your first test only cycle get your results from that and then when you can grab another bottle or 2 of the EQ go at it with your next cycle. How is your progress so far, you liking your gains?

My progress so far hasn't been all that great, that's why I'm trying to change it up. What about doing the 250 ever three days instead of twice a week ?

Run 500 every week 2 shots a week every 3.5 days (250per injection) you should see gains and an increase in your strength. If not you may be running fake gear.

Well you're only 4 weeks in, which is still fairly early so I would maybe give it another week or 2 but really it's up to you if you want to bump it up what will equate to roughly another 100mgs a week. That's actually what I do, I never liked the whole twice a week thing and prefer to have an even space between doses so I'm at 300 every 3rd day, but you have to remember I've been at this a while and even at 230lbs. I've seen great results in now week 6 of mine, so like I said give it another couple weeks but if you really get that itch and aren't seeing the results you want there's no harm in bumping it to 600 from 500.

Top Bottom