x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

terrible pic of 3 weeks into tren/winny/test

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about terrible pic of 3 weeks into tren/winny/test within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Couldn't get a good shot with my camers phone but here is a few weeks in - progress has been decent and the next few weeks should kick ass. have no idea what my bodyfat is but it's lower than in my avi for sure and at the same weight (actually a couple pounds heavier) And hey, no cracks about my gyno, it only looks that bad when my arm is lifted and I'm getting it fixed in August. stats 5'9" 196 BF% ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder bluetwistedsteel67's Avatar

terrible pic of 3 weeks into tren/winny/test

Couldn't get a good shot with my camers phone but here is a few weeks in - progress has been decent and the next few weeks should kick ass. have no idea what my bodyfat is but it's lower than in my avi for sure and at the same weight (actually a couple pounds heavier) And hey, no cracks about my gyno, it only looks that bad when my arm is lifted and I'm getting it fixed in August.

stats
    5'9"
    BF% ?

Re: terrible pic of 3 weeks into tren/winny/test

put it on imageshack please...as gay as it sounds, your physique is what I eventually wanna achieve.

Quote Quote posted by bluetwistedsteel67
    Couldn't get a good shot with my camers phone but here is a few weeks in - progress has been decent and the next few weeks should kick ass. have no idea what my bodyfat is but it's lower than in my avi for sure and at the same weight (actually a couple pounds heavier) And hey, no cracks about my gyno, it only looks that bad when my arm is lifted and I'm getting it fixed in August.

stats
    5'9"
    BF% ?

looks good bro, not to change the subject, but are you gettin the gland removed or just lipo?

not a mentor

Thumbs up Re: terrible pic of 3 weeks into tren/winny/test

Quote Quote posted by TheGooch
    put it on imageshack please...as gay as it sounds, your physique is what I eventually wanna achieve.
    a worthy goal to aim for!
    "no one bombs RNCH again!--need2getaas"

Quote Quote posted by ben dovergurl
    looks good bro, not to change the subject, but are you gettin the gland removed or just lipo?
    usually they don't actually remove the glan when they do the surgery, they carve around it. i had the other side done last year and the results was great. My right side is actually responding to some aromasin therapy that I'm doing and it's actually shrinking the gyn even though I am running a cycle. If I'm just standing there you can't tell I have any gyno at all but I lift my arm and it's visable. Fot me lipo wouldn't work, it's a hard lump not fatty tissue

usually they don't actually remove the glan when they do the surgery, they carve around it. i had the other side done last year and the results was great. My right side is actually responding to some aromasin therapy that I'm doing and it's actually shrinking the gyn even though I am running a cycle. If I'm just standing there you can't tell I have any gyno at all but I lift my arm and it's visable. Fot me lipo wouldn't work, it's a hard lump not fatty tissue
    good luck bro...nice progress.

You should ask them to remove the gland

I am in my own little world most of the time...I like it there, they all know me.

Looking good!

Quote Quote posted by krishna
    You should ask them to remove the gland
    I did some research and the gland removal is just more invasive and disfiguring. I guess it depends on how bad the gyno is.

I did some research and the gland removal is just more invasive and disfiguring. I guess it depends on how bad the gyno is.
    I heard it is also helps prevent it from coming back.