Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teraplex 350 for gains

5trezor

Bros, I have a price list with this product on offer, it is a blend of 5 esters and I want to run it for mass gains, this would be my first time using it, I have done test e in the past 400 mg a week, here comes my question: since it`s a blend is it more powerful than regular test and I should take less than 400 mg a week ? or can I just go for the same dosage 400 mg wk.

Testosterone is testosterone. This is a topic I see a lot of confusion on. The only thing the steroid ester changes is how frequently you need to inject the drug.

The ester the drug is bound to changes the half life and detection time of the drug. The ester does not change the drug itself. For example testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone propionate all deliver the drug testosterone. The only difference between the three is the half life and detection time. The longer the ester, the longer the half life and the longer the detection time.

350mg of teraplex will be equivalent to 350mg of testosterone enanthate.

Bros, I have a price list with this product on offer, it is a blend of 5 esters and I want to run it for mass gains, this would be my first time using it, I have done test e in the past 400 mg a week, here comes my question: since it`s a blend is it more powerful than regular test and I should take less than 400 mg a week ? or can I just go for the same dosage 400 mg wk.

You should run the same dosage if you want to achieve the same benefits.

Im not a big fan of blends, so Id go with test e

There is no difference. The only thing you will notice is that you might "feel" it sooner than just a long ester. It likely has 1 or 2 shorter esters in it. It will probably come with quite a bit of PIP though so just be aware of that. These blends plus a high concentration is a recipe for PIP.

It does not matter what esters are mixed in there - the dosage would be exactly the same, since the only thing that the esters change is the release times, but in no way do they affect the potency of the steroid itself. Therefore, you should be getting exactly the same results from the 400 mgs of this product as with a single-estered testosterone version. The difference would be the injection frequency and how fast it will kick in.

Top Bottom