Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendons and cartilage

hgh
eq

eq = equipoise I assume? interesting -- I didnt know that -- HGH? If only I could find some, haha... anything else peeps?

Cissus (Cissus quandrangularis) is very good for joints and tendons. I use it religiously.

Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is also good.

Also, standard fish oil helps fight inflammation.

Deca is the only AAS that I know of that is beneficial for joints.

I have never read a research article on EQ that shows it is beneficial for joints. I have used it with every cycle and have not noticed a difference and I am old and with bad joints and ligaments all over my body lol

automaticj5 said:
Hey guys -- any supplements or gear out there that help support and build strong tendons and/or cartilage?
well balacaned diet
hgh
glucosamine

time for your tendons to grow with muscle strength which often do not parrallel during the use of anabolic steroids and weightlifting

Army Vet said:
Cissus (Cissus quandrangularis) is very good for joints and tendons. I use it religiously.

I have never read a research article on EQ that shows it is beneficial for joints. I have used it with every cycle and have not noticed a difference and I am old and with bad joints and ligaments all over my body lol
increase collagen synthesis

Army Vet said:

eq does help joints, but i feel deca joint support more than eq

In addition to the other sups & gear meantioned ^^, I am experiementing with an old BBing supp, Hydrolyzed Collagen. This is a full protein source & contains many of the aminos essential for high-nitrogen synthesis - glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and arginine.

Top Bottom