Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow while "on"

factory46

Last time I was "on" i suffered from Tennis Elbow in my left arm, (and no, not from playing tennis).

Any suggestions on ways to avoid this in my very soon future cycle??

Here's what I plan to take----

my goal: LEAN, safe, MASS

my cycle plans:

week 1-4 Dbol (jumpstart) 25mg/ed
week 1-10 Test Enanth 500mg/wk
Boldenon 400mg/wk
week ?-? Winstrol 30 / ed
week 1-16 AIFM ?? / ed
week 1-16 Arimidex 1g/ed wk1-4
.5g/ed wk4-16
week 12-13 Clomid 40mg/ed
week 14-16 Clomid 20mg/ed

THanks bros.

had the exact same thing. has to be adding weight too fast for the tendon. i had to go to nothing but hammer curls.

Mine actually hurts when doing dips or any tri extension too fast. I can work around it if I push real slow and careful, but its a bitch. My concern is, when I get juiced I tend to work hard and fast.

Anyone know of a good remedy or drug to help out with this problem??? (otherwise I'm gonna have to get a fizogen strap ROFLMAO)

true.. reg dips are painless, its the weighted ones that fuck me up. And when it flares up, I have to drop off immediately. Any drugs that'll help?? I used to love bextra (cox2 inhib).

From what i read today, i'm worried about even takin pain relievers as they may screw with my protein synth.

factory46 said:
true.. reg dips are painless, its the weighted ones that fuck me up. And when it flares up, I have to drop off immediately. Any drugs that'll help?? I used to love bextra (cox2 inhib).

From what i read today, i'm worried about even takin pain relievers as they may screw with my protein synth.

when i had tendonitis in my ankle the doc scribed me 800mg of ibuprofen 4x a day cleared it up in about a week and half

winny bro enough said, even if it was a tad cold my elbow hurt like i had played wimbledon in 2 days. that is why i only use tbol or var

take any kind of anti inflamatories and that will make it better. as said above ibuprofen will work. i however am not experienced in that if taking ibuprofen will cause risk or effects, good or bad, while on AAS.

i get it even when not on. when i let go of the bar after a set of bb curls it hurts, letting go of the bar slower has helped. (thats more like shin splints in the forearm though) and i get the tennis elbow when doing skull crushers. no pain in french presses, just skulls...

Top Bottom