Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendonitis. Anybody have any good tips for treatment?

Judge Smales

About a week ago I got a slight pain in my left elbow- the outside of the forearm side of the joint. I thought maybe it was from lifting hard or something like that, but it hasn't gone away. In fact it's gotten a lot worse. Advil helps, but it's really starting to hurt! Anybody have any idea about how I can treat this?

It sucks, but rest and a good anti-imflamitory are the only things that will help. I tried vioxx(A-I) while I still trained and the pain didnt go away. As soon as I rested the pain decreased. Rest is the key. Try not to do movements that aggravate your elbow.

Do you go to Montco C.C? I am from Philly and went to a private school in Jenkentown. My buddy played baseball for Montco back in 93-94.

I have the same problem. I got mine from doing skull crushers with heavy weight. Now my whole tricep routine has gone to shit. Try using elbow straps, it may help. Try to be careful when you do triceps. maybe lighten load( I know that sucks too)

Panther- I don't think I've ever seen elbow straps. I was searching on the web today and I saw a kind of velcro strap that went around the top of the forearm. Is that what you mean?

Hi,

I was going to post the same question, have a similar problem.

Biceps not elbow.

Saw a surgeon this morning and he recommended that I not do any upper body work in the gym for 4 weeks. –OUCH. My whole left arm from my neck to my wrist hurts, so I’m going to lay low and just do carido for 7 days.

I will post a follow up thread tonight, but good luck and Vioxx helps some, not me and it tear up my stomach.

I think rest and the whirlpool are the best solution, but I know deca helps relive pain associated with joints and I wonder if Test helps with tendons?

I can help Bro.

First of all....

1) Reduce/eliminate all painfull movements.
2) Increase warm-up time of triceps
3) Have ice pack ready for application after training upper body. 20-30min
4) Start on a regimin of advil @ 2tabs/3 x/day or Aleve @ 1tab 4x/day for a minimum of 3 weeks.
5) DMSO application to joint 2-3x/day for 20min under saran wrap.
6) Stretch the triceps gently overhead while reaching between the shoulder blades like your scratching your back.

Reduce DMSO treatments after 2 weeks and slowly increase exercises and weight used for the triceps.

Top Bottom