Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendonitis

Phreaky

After a short experimentation with GH, I seem to have signs of acute tendonitis in my wrist. Wether or not this is coincidence is uncertain. I'm sure some of you suffer with the same delemma, so what are you guys doing to relieve this? I am not ready to completely immobilize it because I want to continue training. Any other suggestions?

I am not sure if this helps. I had tendonitis in both of my shoulders, along with torn rotator cuffs. But my doc sent me in for PT. They put a cortizone patch on that after about two weeks the shoulder felt pretty good. Besides the torn rotator cuffs it felt great. This might help you out.

I am currently in PT for tendonitis in my elbow the hydrocortizone helps, plus they know good stretchs and things like that to help you manage. However sometimes with tendonitis time off is the only answer. You should start wearing some sort of support for your wrists, and keep then as strait as possible when you lift or you will only make it worse.

Hope this helps.

LC

:angel:

MSM CREAM

Rub MSM cream 2-3 x a day on the specific area.

I had bicep tendinitus, was out of lifting for 2 weeks. I had trouble moving my arm behind my back. After a month or so treatment with MSM, the pain is gone. I have full range of motion again! Im not shitting you, this is amazing stuff. I am off MSM now, and my tendinitis is still gone!

SUPENSION THAT IS AWESOME,but what is MSN cream, and where can you buy it??

Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I have tried a German cream caled Traumeel. This cream has definately helped, but i need a little more. The MSM cream may be my next step.

i am a therapist that sees this type of shit everyday. buy some resting functional wrist supports at your local pharmacey or medical store. you should were them during the day when active at work and not at night. time off and rest are the best answers. DO NOT PUT HEAT ON IT. YOUR TENDON IS INFLAMED AND HEAT WILL JUST MAKE IT WORSE.:D

MSM is sold at most health stores (Vitamin World, etc).

The cream is 9.99 and should last one month.

It is truly great stuff. Dont fret if it doesnt work right away. It takes a few weeks to build up in your system. THe cream is fine, but for severe cases, you can use the cream and MSM pills if you wish.

go talk to a doctor about it...I've had tendonitous in my knees and my doctor gave me some cortizone, that stuff really helps....just keep stretching it and try to wear some gloves with wrist straps on them when you work out!!!

Top Bottom