Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendon surgery help

spacial67

[FONT=&quot]I had tendon surgery about 2 1/2 years ago and it still aggrivates me sometimes. I used Deca for my joints a few times and it worked well. Has anyone had any results in this area with EQ? I have heard that it works in the same way as deca from some and heard it may dry out joints from others. Also has anyone had any good joint relief from Anavar.Thanks for your help.[/FONT]

deca is not going to heal shit... its a band aid to a wound... no steroid will heal this... what tendon did you have surgery on ?

steroids will not heal tendons bro. please stop listening to meatheads who think steroids cure everything ..

you want the truth? you need to re-adjust how you train forever. you likely will have tendon pain forever

also take more time off in the short term to give it a chance to heal. if you had surgery your idiot doctor should have told you not to touch a weight for X amount of MONTHS. the body needs a long time to heal soft tissues

Aggravates you how?
Have you showed it to doctor? Maybe the operation was not that successful or something like that. Hard to tell.

Don't use deca or any steroid to deal with joint and soft tissue damage. It's just covering up the pain, and letting you do more damage. You need to rest it and rehab it.

[FONT=&quot]I had tendon surgery about 2 1/2 years ago and it still aggrivates me sometimes. I used Deca for my joints a few times and it worked well. Has anyone had any results in this area with EQ? I have heard that it works in the same way as deca from some and heard it may dry out joints from others. Also has anyone had any good joint relief from Anavar.Thanks for your help.[/FONT]
Only reason deca worked well before is because it lubricates and causes you to not feel the pain. It doesmt actually fix anything

Go in the sauna daily I had tendon surgery about 2 and a half years ago also and the surgeon fucked me I was in incredible amounts of pain and thought I would never be able to work out again going into the sauna for 1-2 hrs a day and not stopping the gym but changing stuff around finally I'm pain free and can hit the gym hard again I was 185 and now I'm 235 sauna is the key! Also stretching and I am going to get on some quality HGH here in a bit and run for atleast 6 months hopefully that will strengthen it too and the tendons around my damaged one! Hope this helps man I know your pain I was depressed forever doctors told me I was fucked forever but I didn't listen to then and kept on trying to fix it and finay I have [emoji1]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom