Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendon strength

giantmma

Since test makes tendons "more brittle", is there anything that does the oppostie and acutally makes them less brittle? I'm taking 1kmg / week and I think I'm starting to feel it..

Since test makes tendons "more brittle", is there anything that does the oppostie and acutally makes them less brittle? I'm taking 1kmg / week and I think I'm starting to feel it..

Of what?

You can mitigate the damage by stacking compounds like for instance deca, primo or EQ with your test.

mk2866 and mk677 help with healing ligaments and tendons.. deca merely masks the symptoms but will do nothing in regard to actual healing

Test doesnt weaken tendons. The misconception comes from those that jump on cycle too early before building a good natural foundation. Then their connective tissues cant handle the increases

Top Bottom