Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me your opinions on injectable winnt and d-bol at the same time......

thelegacy again

Have any you guys done winny and d-bol at same time---I was thinking light doses of 25-30mg russian d-bol ed and injectable zambon winstrol at 50 eod----the d-bol was gonna run for 3 weeks and winstrol for 6 weeks--------I have NEVER run a cycle without test and wanna try it....You think this is too harsh on liver? let me now your opinions thanx

Unfortunately, I - nor anyone else - has a book where the results and outcome of a cycle like that is written in stone. If so, I would certainly open the book and let you know what it says.

Just my opinion, 6 weeks is too short for ANY cycle. I mean, chances are, you are ending your cycle and shutting your body down just as it is still thriving in an anabolic enviroment.

You may pick up a few pounds on that cycle, really depending on your diet.

Though my suggestion from a personal standpoint is to just wait until you have some more goods for a longer cycle. Be patient. You can make just as much gains in 6 weeks by adjusting your diet and training and using natural supps like r-ALA and the likes as you can jumping on roids and then jumping off in such a short amount of time.

Top Bottom