Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your favorite mr supps product and what you love about it ...k to all!!

Epi-strong is my favorite anabolic Mr supps or anyone has ever carried. That stuff is just incredible in what it does to strength and mass.

Formastanozol is equally as amazing in my book. I use it all the time for on cycle AI, PCT, fat burning, drying out, and libido. I absolutely love that stuff!!

I like the transform product line from the forged burner, the forged joint support to the forged liver support.

I've been a Diesel fueled Beast many a time! My two fav's

Whiskey

Hell every product at mr.supps the beat.Hard choice to say which one is better than other as all are designed for different purposes & goals.
Quality products, excellent customer service & i am ur customer for life time.
Must thankz u in golden ink for offering all such wonderful products bro :)

And their supplement line just keeps getting better with all the new additions, Premium Powders line up is awesome! Just waiting for them to also come out with a multi-vitamin that puts all multi's to shame!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hell every product at mr.supps the beat.Hard choice to say which one is better than other as all are designed for different purposes & goals.
Quality products, excellent customer service & i am ur customer for life time.
Must thankz u in golden ink for offering all such wonderful products bro :)

great place for sure

Top Bottom