Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your favorite mr supps product and what you love about it ...k to all!!

Bridge. Sex drive up big time. Get bridge to hod gains during pct almost like staying on cycle.

Bcaa chews a great bcaa

N2amp when u need extra spark dis is teh way to go! Brings vein to top
Surface too!

Daa powder! A must got my test back up with this from 366 to 666!!! Stacked with Ostra an Unleashed.

Unleashed: awsome pct otc!

Wtbm: best tasting protien hands down! Lots of bcaas and no cholesterol only 2grams of sugar per serving!

Ntkts: great creatine!

Epi-Strong is my number one, but I'll also give props to forma stanzol. Love that it dries so quick and just helps dry you out and tighten you up!

Now that Beast is gone. Forma, forma, forma! Both product are awesome. Forma flat out works! Its a fuckin' legit product.

Have been pleased with everything I've purchased. Currently using N2bulk as my post workout and really enjoying it. Up a couple lean pounds in the last few weeks.

Next looking to try the Keto!

Toss up...two staples I live by.

Forma Stanzol for on-cycle support and pct.
And.
Forged Burner for off cycle energy/mood and diet assist.

Need 2 Sleep is one awesome sleeping aid.
I love to give a few pills to peps that tell me they can't sleep!

I have always been a big fan of helladrol... I had a really great cycle with it... I LOVE BCAA and Glutamine powerchews as well... They are staples for me... I have them the very first thing in the morning and the last thing at night...

Can I say Beastdrol? I know it's banned now but I still got 4 bottles saved :evil: that stuff just makes me explode! And strength goes through the roof!
If not then I gotta say Forma stanzol, always use it in PCT :)

cant go wrong with these answers.. probably the 2 biggest all-timer sellers at mr supps

I just finished an incredible run with the new katana, definitely gonna be doing it again this year!

Top Bottom