Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hesnobradpitt said:
I seem to be getting realy big and musculer constant erections J/k
Heart burn from Turanabol.
Brad.
I'm getting the same thing.let me ask do you mind drinking milk bro...I find drinking milk a few times a day helps me a lot with this.

needtogetaas said:
I'm getting the same thing.let me ask do you mind drinking milk bro...I find drinking milk a few times a day helps me a lot with this.
Not so much i only drink fat free with my bedtime casien ,i"ll
try one or two sips when troubled .
Brad.

b_light said:
Joints are starting to ache from weights going up too fast. :p
well first off next cycle you could add some deca at a low dos like say 200mg ew

but for now as you saw before i made a post with the same problem...first before you work out you should rotate the joints 10-15 times in each derrection.doing this releases Synovial fluid.synovial fluid reduces friction between the articular cartilage and other tissues in joints to lubricate and cushion them during movement.see where this can help

then also you can take Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & MSM JointAid 150ct from custom caps.I could even give you a brake down of what it has in it and what it dose for for you if youlike.

Taking 500mg Equipoise (boldabol), 250mg testosterone enanthate, a week, with 40mg winstrol a day oral. I'm starting to get some major double chin action, and having a little trouble with sleep at night. Should I up the winstrol? or maybe start in on some clomid? Gotta' get rid of this neck "fat". Hope this isn't a dumb question. Thanks

bob-e said:
Taking 500mg Equipoise (boldabol), 250mg testosterone enanthate, a week, with 40mg winstrol a day oral. I'm starting to get some major double chin action, and having a little trouble with sleep at night. Should I up the winstrol? or maybe start in on some clomid? Gotta' get rid of this neck "fat". Hope this isn't a dumb question. Thanks
its most likely from water retention bro bloat...are you talking a ai well on cycle.and for the sleep problem this will help Mega Sleep Aid Capsules 150ct from https://www.customcapsule.com/index.html

I'm sure it's water retention, It has that look. I am not taking an aromatase inhibitor, but I will, what would you suggest? Also thanks for the speedy reply bro....your an animal, I posted this in almost a panick once I relized how bloted I was getting. your a life saver.

bob-e said:
I'm sure it's water retention, It has that look. I am not taking an aromatase inhibitor, but I will, what would you suggest? Also thanks for the speedy reply bro....your an animal, I posted this in almost a panick once I relized how bloted I was getting. your a life saver.
I would go with adex .5mg ed for the hole cycle.if you still feel to bloated jump up to 1mg ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom