Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
small but working on it said:
Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot. I am 5 10 and weigh about 190. I am about 13 or 14 % bf and have done a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle only 6 wk cycle. I know, I know but I did gain about 15 lbs and actually kept about 8 or 9 after I shed the water. It was back about a yr and half ago and there was lots of thoughts on Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only cycles.I am mid 30s and have been lifting for several yrs. I have def hit my limit and it seems my gains have stopped. I know my free test is probably taking a turn for the downside and am wanting to jumpstart it up again. I have done yrs of research and would like your opinion on the omnadrens. I have them and heard that they are great for a true first cycle. I dont have any Dianabol - methandrostenolone - to kickstart and was just going to run the omnas themselves for 10 to 12 wks at either 250 or 500 mgs daily. Should I run the Arimidex - anastrozole - with either of these cycles or just have it on hand in case I need it. I would guess .5 daily but what do you think ?

Should I run the 250 or 500 wkly ? How painful are the shots of omnas ? I have heard they are pretty painless in the glutes.

I plan on getting quality gains and keeping my cals about 3500 daily. I will be getting about 250 grams of protein daily and am looking to get a gain of 15 lbs solid. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
have you talked to your doctor.you might be able to get on hrt and then you would be all set....

my prob is you are a bit older and you say you feel you are losing your test levels....if you run a cycle now its almost a given that you might not recover and would have to be on for life any way so why not just start out the right way and get a doc to hook you up with hrt...if you cant get one to do that and you still want to take the jump then yes 250mg ew would be a good start but also look into pct and really set your self up right for your pct.

I am currently running test E and EQ. I am in week 3 and don't feel any effects as of yet....when are these compounds supposed to kick in?

IronJunkey said:
I am currently running testosterone enanthate and Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . I am in week 3 and don't feel any effects as of yet....when are these compounds supposed to kick in?
well they are working in you already.so eat more and train harder now....but gains most of the time can be seen or felt around 5-6 weeks for test 8-9 weeks for eq witch is way most people run eq for a min of 14 weeks and imo 16 weeks is best.

b_light said:
i got the same problem roadwarrior, its my first cycle but when ever i max on big power lifting lifts i get hurt. Most of the shit cleared up its just my calf thats pulled or something that won't get better quick enough.

sucks getting old(er) :) I keep at it and deal with the pain but it's annoying as hell.

Good luck with the calf.

IronJunkey said:
I am currently running testosterone enanthate and Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . I am in week 3 and don't feel any effects as of yet....when are these compounds supposed to kick in?

Should be kicking in that week or the next !

I thought about the hrt but was thinking that the doc might find I am avg on that and would flag me or something. I would rather just run the 250mg and then hit the pct and see where I am at. I guess if I waited until after cycle and then went in for exam, I would have very low free test levels and then it would almost be a for sure thing. I honestly do not know where to go to see someone. I need an understanding doctor if you know what I mean. My pct will be on point for sure and do you think that the .5 adex during cycle is overkill with a 250 wkly omna cycle ? Lastly, what is the pain factor on the omnas ? I heard they are pretty easy to take ? Thanks Bro !!!!

small but working on it said:
I thought about the hrt but was thinking that the doc might find I am avg on that and would flag me or something. I would rather just run the 250mg and then hit the PCT - post cycle therapy - and see where I am at. I guess if I waited until after cycle and then went in for exam, I would have very low free test levels and then it would almost be a for sure thing. I honestly do not know where to go to see someone. I need an understanding doctor if you know what I mean. My PCT - post cycle therapy - will be on point for sure and do you think that the .5 Arimidex - anastrozole - during cycle is overkill with a 250 wkly Omnadren cycle ? Lastly, what is the pain factor on the omnas ? I heard they are pretty easy to take ? Thanks Bro !!!!
ya pain should be fine...as for the adex you could just keep it on hand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom