Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
johny_45 said:
Thanks bro

also have been eating alot of tuna...you know high in protein quick to prepare...but today i threw up on the stuff.......what could i replace it with that has similar protein content, and easy to eat at work etc?
low fat chicken salad...

1/2 c. plain non-fat yogurt
1 tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1/8 tsp. salt
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
Dash pepper
2 c. diced, cooked chicken breasts
2/3 c. red delicious apple, diced, unpeeled
1/3 c. diagonally sliced celery

Mix all of above ingredients together and mix well. Serve in pita.

1 chicken
1 onion
1 stalk celery
1 clove garlic
1/2 lemon
1 carrot
3 tbsp. frozen limeade or lemonade concentrate
2 tbsp. mayonnaise

Boil chicken in pot with onion, celery, carrot, garlic, and lemon until tender. Remove chicken from water. Put chicken meat in a bowl. Skim fat from broth. Add fat-free broth until nearly the consistency of chicken salad. Add frozen limeade (or lemonade). You may then freeze chicken mixture in serving size portions or add mayonnaise for immediate use.

there is about a million deferent ways to make it to.

small but working on it said:
should my omnadren cycle be a 250 or 500 and should I run .5 Arimidex - anastrozole - every day during cycle ? Also, heard the shots are pretty easy as in little pain with the omnas is that true ? Thanks for the help
this your first cycle.

needtogetaas said:
well first off next cycle you could add some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - at a low dos like say 200mg ew

but for now as you saw before i made a post with the same problem...first before you work out you should rotate the joints 10-15 times in each derrection.doing this releases Synovial fluid.synovial fluid reduces friction between the articular cartilage and other tissues in joints to lubricate and cushion them during movement.see where this can help

then also you can take Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & MSM JointAid 150ct from custom caps.I could even give you a brake down of what it has in it and what it dose for for you if youlike.

Needto... I see you recommend Deca for sore joints. I get this anytime I push for PL maxes but not when I BB. I switch my workout back and forth every 6-8 weeks. Is there any truth to Deca Dick... no erections? I old (48) with a young wife (34)... don't want any problems in that area :). I already use Chondrotin/ Glucosamine for years and like it.

Thanks.

Damn Needto... you are one alright guy. I just read through the whole thread. Your advice is solid and you know when to bounce it to the doctors. I tried to give you K but it says I have to spread it around before giving you more.

S

needtogetaas said:
this your first cycle.

Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot. I am 5 10 and weigh about 190. I am about 13 or 14 % bf and have done a dbol cycle only 6 wk cycle. I know, I know but I did gain about 15 lbs and actually kept about 8 or 9 after I shed the water. It was back about a yr and half ago and there was lots of thoughts on dbol only cycles.I am mid 30s and have been lifting for several yrs. I have def hit my limit and it seems my gains have stopped. I know my free test is probably taking a turn for the downside and am wanting to jumpstart it up again. I have done yrs of research and would like your opinion on the omnadrens. I have them and heard that they are great for a true first cycle. I dont have any dbol to kickstart and was just going to run the omnas themselves for 10 to 12 wks at either 250 or 500 mgs daily. Should I run the adex with either of these cycles or just have it on hand in case I need it. I would guess .5 daily but what do you think ?

Should I run the 250 or 500 wkly ? How painful are the shots of omnas ? I have heard they are pretty painless in the glutes.

I plan on getting quality gains and keeping my cals about 3500 daily. I will be getting about 250 grams of protein daily and am looking to get a gain of 15 lbs solid. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

roadwarrior said:
Needto... I see you recommend Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - for sore joints. I get this anytime I push for PL maxes but not when I BB. I switch my workout back and forth every 6-8 weeks. Is there any truth to Deca Dick... no erections? I old (48) with a young wife (34)... don't want any problems in that area :). I already use Chondrotin/ Glucosamine for years and like it.

Thanks.
yes bro there is truth to it...some people get it and some dont...so its up to you if you want to find out if your the type that dose.

i got the same problem roadwarrior, its my first cycle but when ever i max on big power lifting lifts i get hurt. Most of the shit cleared up its just my calf thats pulled or something that won't get better quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom