Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
needtogetaas said:
I feel each person has that perfect dose for them...like take me I get the best gains at around 700+mg ew of test...threw trail you can find the dose that gives you the best gains with the least sides and stick to that for all your cycles.
for some 500mg ew is perfect andfor some 250 is what they like...if youget great gains with little sides from 1g of test then hell thats your dos bro,but always try
to see if the lower dos can do the same for you

agreed ^

needto they are on loads, i know guys that are semi pro and openly admit being on 4+g of test, add on another 20-30lean pounds and your looking at ALOT of test.

b_light said:
needto they are on loads, i know guys that are semi pro and openly admit being on 4+g of test, add on another 20-30lean pounds and your looking at ALOT of test.
and yet there a many of them old and new that are not on loads of it...again going back to what I said....find whats right for you.

i will start to use gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - soon .. will takin to much make my bones grow aka like a big jaw and also get gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - gut? i dont wanna look like a freak or my face to look deformed like some bodybuilders lol .. im 33 and i have done a few test based cyles but never touched this before ..

Last edited:
hurricane187 said:
i will start to use gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - soon .. will takin to much make my bones grow aka like a big jaw and also get gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - gut? i dont wanna look like a freak or my face to look deformed like some bodybuilders lol .. im 33 and i have done a few test based cyles but never touched this before ..
well yes bro taking to much for to long can do that.it is listed under its drug profile as some of its side effects..."its not a myth bro"

^^yea but my boy told me as long as u dont use do high dosesthis shouldnt happen correct?? .. any advice on safe doses what would give slight muscle growth,fat loss and anti age effect but none of this freakish gh gut or facial bones growin stuff?? hittin up to 5 iu's a day .. i should be fine right?

needtogetaas said:
nuts,anpb,yogurt,lean red meat,beans,oatmeal,

Thanks bro

also have been eating alot of tuna...you know high in protein quick to prepare...but today i threw up on the stuff.......what could i replace it with that has similar protein content, and easy to eat at work etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom