Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a hysterectomized woman..so I am on testosterone naturally compounded sublingually taken 5mg daily, and I am on Armour thyroid for hypo. I had bloodwork done. perfect cholesterol, perfect glucose, estrogen and testosterone levels..I am a nutritionist/natural bio-identical hormone clinician. I have vials of Sermorelin, used it for 2 months no results..I did lose 75lbs a decade ago, I have small upper and bigger lower portion with skin. I eat so clean, I have Celiac (gluten, MSG, lactose free) I cannot work out hard with a trainer 5 days a week and eat protein, protein, protein, carbs are hard to eat with Celiac, usually a potato or rice at lunch. I just cannot lose and even did 2 cycles of HCG protocol for weight loss and gain 10lbs right back after maintenance in mid section and thighs. wtf. I won't do skin surgery I want to tighten up my legs and lose the meno"pot" I never had. So I have access to test. cyp., HCG, sermorelin..adderall.I am 47 yrs old, 5ft 3 128lbs and the same 10lbs comes and goes...but after 3 months of training with a trainer...I got NO RESULTS...he is a pro and I am dumbfounded and NOT A quitter. Totally disappointed with myself...

Post injection redness, but not around the injection site?

Injected delt, upper bicep and tricep red, and sore and warm to touch?

Sounds like a sterile abscess to me my friend. If you your self have a temp as well then its a infected abscess but if not then its sterile and will go away on its on within a couple of weeks.

i was already confuse between ephedra and Clen now my supplement guy is confusing me more with winstrol.he's like start a stack with winstrol ie
1.winstrol
2.glutamin
3.tribulus
4.preworkout without creatine monohydrate????do tell me some preworkout with it

Your source does not give a crap about you my friend. You are a dollar sign to him and the advice he is giving you proves that. Or he is just really dumb. Ether way do not take his advice and learn more on your own by reading threads on this site. Send me a pm to if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom