Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
e6er said:
I'll check it out, considered using Melatonin but I'll see what these guys have to offer. Also have no sex drive, it's been 2 months since my last testosterone propionate/Winstrol - stanozolol cycle. As soon as I stopped the Clomid my libido went to shit, thought the growth might help but it's not. I wanted to start anoher cycle in 2 weeks but my loss in libido is concerning me b/c it seems my body is not producing any free test. :worried:
check the ingredents in the sleep aid bro..its has the most Melatonin you can get+valaren root and other things to aid with sleeping.

for libido you could try unleashed http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/steroids-discussion-forum/unleashed-liking-so-far-558755.html

or use what I use dermacrin sustain http://www.dermacrine.com/derm_sust_intro.cfm

hell you could even use both.it sounds to me like you have not fully recovered
yet and both would help greatly with that.

xrsist said:
your welcome brother but in return i need to know the detection time for Dianabol - methandrostenolone - if you have it handy?
Dbol Facts
[17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 300.44
Formula: C20H28O2
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Ciba (originally)
Release Date: 1956
Effective dose: 25-50mgs (as low as 10 and as high as 100 have been reported)
Active Life: 6-8hours
Detection Time: up to 6 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 90-210:40-60

If one were to up his dose to a high mg a week, would most of it be turned to estrogen anyway? Another bro told me this at the gym when I told him I was on 1g of test a week.

Inhibitor13 said:
If one were to up his dose to a high mg a week, would most of it be turned to estrogen anyway? Another bro told me this at the gym when I told him I was on 1g of test a week.
I feel each person has that perfect dose for them...like take me I get the best gains at around 700+mg ew of test...threw trail you can find the dose that gives you the best gains with the least sides and stick to that for all your cycles.
for some 500mg ew is perfect andfor some 250 is what they like...if youget great gains with little sides from 1g of test then hell thats your dos bro,but always try
to see if the lower dos can do the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom