Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
beenieman said:
How long you been on?

Not long, about 4 weeks, I originally thought I was just gaininng weight, but when I relized what it was I wanted to jump on the problem immediatly. Will clomid work to reduce the water retention? I only ask because I currently have it on hand, and it would be convinient...also what about over the counter water retention stuff from gnc, could I take that along with it, or is that a waste of money?

hesnobradpitt said:
Thanks i"ll try it milk does suck .
Brad.
ya milk worksfor me but like he said ac viniger is better and I have used it before
I just forgot about it....started using it today...1-2 tbs is all you need.

bob-e said:
Not long, about 4 weeks, I originally thought I was just gaininng weight, but when I relized what it was I wanted to jump on the problem immediatly. Will clomid work to reduce the water retention? I only ask because I currently have it on hand, and it would be convinient...also what about over the counter water retention stuff from gnc, could I take that along with it, or is that a waste of money?
clomid is best for off cycle bro...use adex or letro but only letro as a last resort.

Nelson Montana said:
Needto the answer man!

Seriously, good stuff bro. More straight answers, more natural remidies, more vets, more experienced advice. This is exactly what makes this board better than the rest, if I do say so myself.
always bro we are here for the members... :)

holy ghost said:
agreeed

needto should i run the Sustanon in the beginning of my next cycle
cause i wont be hitting the t400 till week 8
I think it would be best.the prop in the sust might even give you a bit of a kick start to.

should my omnadren cycle be a 250 or 500 and should I run .5 adex every day during cycle ? Also, heard the shots are pretty easy as in little pain with the omnas is that true ? Thanks for the help

You say you need high cals when on cycle?

what kind of foods are high in cals? i am about 213 pounds at the moment

thanks

needtogetaas said:
have you trise custom caps sleep aid bro....https://www.customcapsule.com/index.html

I have a few threads about it and it has helped at least 9 out od 10 people who have used it.

I'll check it out, considered using Melatonin but I'll see what these guys have to offer. Also have no sex drive, it's been 2 months since my last Prop/Winny cycle. As soon as I stopped the Clomid my libido went to shit, thought the growth might help but it's not. I wanted to start anoher cycle in 2 weeks but my loss in libido is concerning me b/c it seems my body is not producing any free test. :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom