Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much flax and fish oil should I take to improve my ldl and hdl?

st8grad said:
A teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar works great. Milk sucks.
I dont mind others helpingout in this thread as well.if fact thats a great idea and I forgot all about ac vineger it dos work much better then milk and I will even start using this now...thanks for the add bro.

workerbee said:
nearing the end of my anavar cycle... really pumped about the strength gains and the muscle pumps and vascularity...

my problems... really oily skin, and haven't been able to get strong ass wood in quite a while
oily skin most people go tanning a few times a week and that helps a lot.

as for the strong ass wood get some dermacrin sustain for your pct and you will
deff get strong wood more often http://www.dermacrine.com/derm_sust_intro.cfm

Faizakafez said:
I'm having circulation problems in my right foot
circulatory problems are best left up to doctors bro,but I do think something like
Vigor "might" help http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=918&cat=0&page=1

VIGOR is unlike anything else on the market, yet the principle, not surprisingly, is quite simple. First off, it works naturally. That’s the key. Too many supplements work against the body by attempting to mimic drugs and failing miserably. But at Protein Factory we believe in making the most of natural genetic potential. That’s what provides long lasting results. VIGOR achieves this goal by improving the health and quality of your blood. That’s right. That’s the secret. Your precious blood. The life-force of all things.

It may sound a little radical, but realize; your blood is what determines your strength, your energy, your ability to grow, even your sexual prowess! In fact, it’s the best gauge of your overall health. Without rich red blood cells nothing else will matter. Did you realize that with all the advances in medicine, the way preferred by most doctors to determine one’s physical state is still with a simple blood test? That’s where all the answers lie. It all comes down to the quality that runs though your bloodstream . And you’d be surprised how often it isn’t what as it should be.

VIGOR builds blood with the athlete in mind. And it does so safely. Ever hear of blood doping? That’s when athletes add extra blood into their systems prior to an athletic event. Why? Because increased red blood cells increases strength and stamina! It’s an unfair advantage so it’s illegal. But VIGOR does the same thing naturally. More oxygen rich blood cells means more power to outperform the competition.

just sounds like it could help.ask nelson more about it.

Needto the answer man!

Seriously, good stuff bro. More straight answers, more natural remidies, more vets, more experienced advice. This is exactly what makes this board better than the rest, if I do say so myself.

st8grad said:
A teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar works great. Milk sucks.
Thanks i"ll try it milk does suck .
Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom