Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like I gotta start writing all of this shit down. I'll get it down on paper and post tomorrow. I eat like a madman... Diet log starts tomorrow..

needtogetaas said:
http://fitday.com/ use it and tell me what you come up with for a daily intake of cals....

Ok man, I just did an estimate of my entire day and I'm at 3,000 already with 2 meals left... My weight is 193 lbs, 6 foot... I'll start writing all of this down tomorrow, I'm sure they are high, I'm always eating... 5-6 x a day... clean, good food...

beenieman said:
Ok man, I just did an estimate of my entire day and I'm at 3,000 already with 2 meals left... My weight is 193 lbs, 6 foot... I'll start writing all of this down tomorrow, I'm sure they are high, I'm always eating... 5-6 x a day... clean, good food...
okso 3000 cals with 2 meals left is good bro.I was just asking for you thats all you want to hit 4000 if you can...and it looks like you should....keep up the good work.

nearing the end of my anavar cycle... really pumped about the strength gains and the muscle pumps and vascularity...

my problems... really oily skin, and haven't been able to get strong ass wood in quite a while

workerbee said:
nearing the end of my anavar cycle... really pumped about the strength gains and the muscle pumps and vascularity...

my problems... really oily skin, and haven't been able to get strong ass wood in quite a while

F*ck some chic youve never done before, works every time

needtogetaas said:
well first off next cycle you could add some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - at a low dos like say 200mg ew

but for now as you saw before i made a post with the same problem...first before you work out you should rotate the joints 10-15 times in each derrection.doing this releases Synovial fluid.synovial fluid reduces friction between the articular cartilage and other tissues in joints to lubricate and cushion them during movement.see where this can help

then also you can take Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & MSM JointAid 150ct from custom caps.I could even give you a brake down of what it has in it and what it dose for for you if youlike.
Good one! I have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom