Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I was hoping you'd say next week. Haha, can't wait. Hit the weights hard today. I know it probally a placebo effect but they were going up today like NOTHING!! I'm fired up bro....

bob-e said:
Taking 500mg Equipoise (boldabol), 250mg testosterone enanthate, a week, with 40mg winstrol a day oral. I'm starting to get some major double chin action, and having a little trouble with sleep at night. Should I up the winstrol? or maybe start in on some clomid? Gotta' get rid of this neck "fat". Hope this isn't a dumb question. Thanks

How long you been on?

beenieman said:
Fuck, I was hoping you'd say next week. Haha, can't wait. Hit the weights hard today. I know it probally a placebo effect but they were going up today like NOTHING!! I'm fired up bro....
Idid mean 5weeksinto the cycle and you will see it and feel it.but you should still
be training and eating like you are on cycle now bro.

Just went shopping bro. Tons of turkey, chicken, veggies... everything... I'm eating about 350 g's of protein now and working up to 400... Cal's are high and clean, carbs am only...

beenieman said:
Just went shopping bro. Tons of turkey, chicken, veggies... everything... I'm eating about 350 g's of protein now and working up to 400... Cal's are high and clean, carbs am only...
good to here bro.how many cals altogether you talking in a day bro

needtogetaas said:
I will reply to all post but some may take longer then others.you tell me what your problem is and I will work on solving it in some way or another.high bp,craps,going bold,sweating to much,trenbolone anger,cant get to sleep,getting to sleepy,you name it and I will work on it and get back to you.

I have this cycle problem...my shirts are too tight so i have to get bigger ones...my muscles are alwaysnice and hard looking/vascular. and i only gained 15lbs of lean musle on my cycle

beenieman said:
I'm prob. at about 1800-2000 a day... Is that enough?
I am going to say no right of the bat and I dont even know your weight.what is your weight bro...2000 cals a day ant even close to what you need unless you are 100bls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom