Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
needtogetaas said:

very sleepy and joint ache bad

100mg winny ed oral
40-50 mg var ed
125 mg prop eod
100 mg masteron eod
200 mcgs clen ed

I don't have enough cash to do 8iu of HGH throughout and beyond cycle for 6-12 months. Can you help ? I need financial assistance.

Just finished a cycle of 6 weeks sustenon 500 mgs per week. What should I do for PCT? Have nolvadex clomid and hcg on hand. My balls are a little smaller than normal and a little itch on the nips.

Thanks!

billybull said:
very sleepy and joint ache bad

100mg Winstrol - stanozolol ed oral
40-50 mg Anavar - oxandrolone - ed
125 mg testosterone propionate eod
100 mg masteron eod
200 mcgs Clenbuterol ed
100mg oral winny...shit not saying its to bad but I would not do it.

any way bro I have a thread on sleep,joint pain,and acne look it up.

Yeah I just cut it back to 75mg and the anavar out comletely for a while....my piss has been very dark and smelling the last couple of weeks.

needtogetaas said:
100mg oral Winstrol - stanozolol...shit not saying its to bad but I would not do it.

any way bro I have a thread on sleep,joint pain,and acne look it up.

needtogetaas said:
I will reply to all post but some may take longer then others.you tell me what your problem is and I will work on solving it in some way or another.high bp,craps,going bold,sweating to much,trenbolone anger,cant get to sleep,getting to sleepy,you name it and I will work on it and get back to you.

Getting to fucking big. lol! Actually the only thing that really fucks with me is my shins. I have these little bumps in the muscle that swell up and get extremely painful. Kind of like shin splints but not the bone. Walking on sand really sets it off. Dbol is the worst, then deca and everything else is pretty even, when it comes to setting off hte inflamation.

If i already did a cycle of Turanabol at 40 mg ed, and i do another identical cycle will i get any results or be wasting money.

RRRipped said:
If i already did a cycle of Turanabol at 40 mg ed, and i do another identical cycle will i get any results or be wasting money.

You're a 16yo kid....you shouldn't be doing ANYTHING!!! Please go away!!!

cboogsrun said:
Getting to fucking big. lol! Actually the only thing that really fucks with me is my shins. I have these little bumps in the muscle that swell up and get extremely painful. Kind of like shin splints but not the bone. Walking on sand really sets it off. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is the worst, then Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and everything else is pretty even, when it comes to setting off hte inflamation.
well that sucks...you know what the tell people in the army with shin splints.drink some water...why well because there really is nothing else you can do for it...most people get used to the exercise they are doing and over time they stop getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom