Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me something about NPP ?

VictorBR

ok I am considering NPP for my next cycle , I want to avoid drugs that EASILY convert to estrogen ( I will be trying TEST but that is it ) , I have removed the dbol from my cycle because it is a fact that it easily converts to estrogen .

ok , so NPP - WILL IT EASILY CONVERT TO ESTROGEN ?

I mean I know it DOES convert but at what degree ? YES I know it depends on each individual , but USUALLY , does it CONVERT that BAD like DBOL AND D-ROL ?

Victor

Last edited:
It is a fast acting Deca, I am currently using it and it converts about the same as regular deca and the good thing is if you experience any sides you can stop an it will be out of you asap instead of weeks like reg. deca.

thx bro but that doesnt help , I have nevr used deca . I want to know if it converts as bad as d-rol and d-bol ..

Victor

No even close, DBol is highly androgenic and therefore can more easily convert to estrogen than NPP or Deca.

It doesn't convert to E, it's a progestin. It will affect progesterone levels like anadrol does.

what ? It doesnt convert to estrogen ?

So , someone using nandrolone wouldn't need aromasin ?

Ok , so tell me about progesterone bro . What are the sides associated with high levels of progesterone ?

Water retention ? and ?

So , nandrolone raises progesterone levels AND prolactin levels , therefore we need the dostinex AND something to keep progesterone levels under control , did I got it right ?

Victor

JMD said:
No even close, DBol is highly androgenic and therefore can more easily convert to estrogen than NPP or Deca.

>> bro , the fact that a steroid is highly androgenic does not means that it will easily convert to estrogen , it is the enzyme that will convert or not ...not the androgenic level , for example we have TRENBOLONE , HALOSTESTIN AND MASTERON , substances that ARE even more androgenic than TEST and none of them will convert to estrogen at ANY degree .

Victor

Right. No need for an AI with NPP. Winny is said to block the progesterone increase from nanadrolone. But other than that there is nothing. You shouldn't be doing NPP without some test though.

Top Bottom