Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me something about NPP ?

thanks bro .

So it does raise prolactin and progesterone levels .

OK we all know the side effects of hihg prolacting levels , no libido , loss of strenght , gyno .

Now , what are the sides associated with high progesterone levels ?

I mean if deca will not convert to estrogen , than why people get bloated ?
Is the progesterone responsible for the water retention ? what other sides for high progesterone levels ?

Victor

Yes Progestrone can cause libido crash, gyno, IM fat, and water retention. But these sides are rare and most men tolerate high P much better then E. Nanadrolone IS a progestin BTW. So you're adding a Progestin to start with.

DAMN ULTER !

I didn't know that high progesterone levels could cause all that shit .

Ok so the only way to counter atack it , is using winstroll ?? Is there another drug to counter attack it ?

damn :(

I think I will pass on the deca ....

Victor

No, there is nothing else. But you should try NPP. If you don't like it you can stop and the sides will be gone in a matter of days. It's not like deca where you're stuck for weeks if you don't like it.

yeah bro I was actually starting to grow on the idea of trying NPP on my next cycle . But all those progesterone related sides are scaring me away ...

It just looks like a problematic drug to me .. I need dostinex for prolactin , winstroll for progesterone and test for my libido ..... this drug looks kinda problematic to me ...

Victor

Results are worth it. Besides you could end up like most people with no sides other than considerably larger muscle mass causing you to have to shop for new clothes.

LOL , yeah bro maybe .... but I am not sure if I am willing to take a risk or not

It is the same thing with trenbolone , it is a problemactic drug but I will have to try it ... I can't help but try it ..

The shit is 7 x more androgenic than test and 3 x more anabolic , and with amazing strenght gains and unbelievable fat loss ...so even being a problematic drug I will have to try it ... but DECA just have't enough single qualities to catch my attention like Tren ...

but who knows , I might go for 6 weeks of NPP on my next cycle ...

Victor

Just keep the dose low if you are concerned, it is fast acting so you will know soon enough and if no good then it is out of your system quicker then deca, I had no probs, i was taking winny however, but I am usually very sensitive to sides.

Top Bottom