Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me how to take anavar

goodmane

Help needed here bros,

Some guys take 25 mg a day and others up to 100 mg, I need to take it for cutting purposes. I would need some help on dosage and time length, also I need to know if it's necessary to stack with testosterone or I can do only Anavar?

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to safely run an oral only anavar steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

50mg/day is a good dosage of anavar. It is best to stack it with a testosterone base but you can get away with running an oral only steroid cycle if you run a good natural testosterone booster along side the anavar.

Here is what I recommend for an anavar cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After the cycle, it's important to run a proper mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

40-50 mgs per day is the sweetspot for anavar. This dosage is sufficient to get decent results from it, and at the same time it will cause minimal side effects. Yet, it will still be liver toxic, so you will need to take along with it a very good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard. It has over 40 ingredients, so there is no other support supplement that can match N2Guard in terms of effectiveness.

I really like the layout of an anavar cycle as suggested by @muskate.

the reason guys run it 100mg a day is cause they got fake or underdosed var.

i assure you if you get REAL VAR you don't need to use it that high. here is a good place to find real var, our sister site evo> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Help needed here bros,

Some guys take 25 mg a day and others up to 100 mg, I need to take it for cutting purposes. I would need some help on dosage and time length, also I need to know if it's necessary to stack with testosterone or I can do only Anavar?

The least you need to run for a guy is about 50mgs. The most you can go up for is 120mgs. But thats the limit and it gets super expensive at that point

Top Bottom