Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas

I want to here about every product you use. Every product you think you should be using. What new products could help you. What problems you been having that you would like a product for. What problems you always have on cycle that you already have a product that helps it. Problems you have tried a product for but the product did not work.

Think both the norm and out of the norm. Think about every experence you have ever had and what products did,did not,or could have effected it. Think about every part of your body inside and out from head to toe. Think about both in and out of the gym. Think about every part of your life and how your training,diet,and cycles have been effected and what could help you in any way.

Then post up everything you are thinking. Lets have fun with this. I will be give out k donations,k hits and free plats in this thread to keep it even more interesting. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

DO not waist post asking for k or free plats I will just give them at will.

Also you guys no I don't fuck around so keep this thread clean.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Creatine (Kre-Alkalym)
Protein powder (WHEY)
BCAA
Balanced diet, fish, red meat, poltry, veggies, fruit.
Multi vitamin

I have always been real skeptical of supps.. I tried hydroxy cut but cut it after only about 2-3 weeks. It raised my body temp 3 degrees on average and cut my appetite. I have good genes however was pounding the wrong type of food and soda and sitting on ass hacking away at keyboard all day.

RIght now I am lifting 5 on 1 off, 6 days per week. I started lifting probably in a different place than most but learned a lot about proper form, muscle shocking and great growth from natural training. I enjoy lifting.

It is nice when your traps front and rear delts and chest are bulging out of your 2x white t shirt. I have naturally big forearms and good bone structure.. I am built for this sport and will never leave it again by my own choice.

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

drsketch said:
Creatine (Kre-Alkalym)
Protein powder (WHEY)
BCAA
Balanced diet, fish, red meat, poltry, veggies, fruit.
Multi vitamin

I have always been real skeptical of supps.. I tried hydroxy cut but cut it after only about 2-3 weeks. It raised my body temp 3 degrees on average and cut my appetite. I have good genes however was pounding the wrong type of food and soda and sitting on ass hacking away at keyboard all day.
You never had anything you wished you had something fore? Something you wished was better(besides sups in general)?

You do cycle right?

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I me

bout to do a test/var cycle soon ..but as of right now i use gh 2iu a day and t3 daily .. supps i use are dx7 multi ,lipoflame every morning /&amp02 on lifting days .. also got a fridge full of muscle milk and i mix that with my super plasma protein from protein factory often ..i also keep my anabolic kitcken book handy for cooking cause i cant cook for shyt on my own haha :artist:

Re: Tell me everything about you and your cycles and bb/power lifter life stile. I mean everything you can think of. Then reply to my post here!!!!!!!!!!!

also this is not a product pushing thread. I am really trying to get info about the reg juicers/bb/weight lifters/power lifters guys. SO keep that in mind when posting

NO one try pushing products in this thread. I will not be doing it ether. I am just looking to get more info.

needtogetaas said:
You never had anything you wished you had something fore? Something you wished was better(besides sups in general)?

You do cycle right?

Yes I have wished for the above. I think every man that goes so far naturally begins to want something to give them that edge. Also when a man puts some fat on a lot of muscle that he does not want to lose, he will probably need to take something. :)

I am doing my first cycle right now... I am not going to post it because I do not want to encourage people that do not fully educate themselves prior to jabbing needles in their asses... But from what I have read on these forums what I am on right now is probably on the higher side for first cycles. I am a big boy though, went to doc before starting getting all levels checked out and I am doing good right now.

What are you writing another book?

My cycle right now is:

Test E: 500mg EW
EQ: 400MG EW
Winstrol: 40mg ED
Proviron:: 50mg ED

I am using winny and proviron to test my theory of lowering SHBG and maximizing a lower dose test cycle. I am very impressed with the gains I am having, it seems to be better than 1G+ of test which I have used before (Much more than 1G EW before actually).

I like the cycle, it is biweekly injections and relatively simple. Only issue I find is BP issues with EQ. Was real high last time I was at the hospital and had it checked (had strep throat and hadn't slept all night though). A la 155/100 which is higher than I have ever seen my BP.

So, I want ways to lower my BP mr. Needto!

Right now: about to start Test 250wk, EQ 600/wk, winny 50/week towards the end. In terms of supps I take omega 3's and fiber but that's really it. Sometimes accelerade during workouts. Just try to eat a balanced full diet, I think supps aside from gear are probably not that beneficial for what I do.

I would like a way to get labs done that's cheaper and easier than trodding to my GP. If I could get lab values done every week and it wasn't that much of an inconvenience I would. It's really the only way to know for sure where you're really at. Maybe just the simple shit, like a home drug test but for test/estro/lh, etc. I know there's a place that does saliva test but I'd want more than just that.

superpump 250
no-shotgun
no-xplode
nitrix
creakic

all of them suck, dont do nothing for me theres others ive taken but i have a bad memory. now i stay away from suplements and get what i need through protein and food.

theres a supplement for everything

what i wish supplements did is do what they actually claim to do

Top Bottom