Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TBol+ Winstrol help

JustGetBig

Hello All,

First off, to give you guys my current stats. I am 22 years old, 286 lbs and 6 feet tall. Around 9% bf.

I have been training for 5 years and went through a several bulking and cutting phases. One thing that slows me down is that I am vegetarian. It's very hard for me to keep my calorie intake very high all the time. Yet, I have managed to put on a lot of weight naturally going upto 205 lbs. Then I cut down and lost weight.

However, last year I started using anabolic steroids, my first cycle being Test e @ 500 mg/w
I used clomid for pct. after the pct though, I lost about 70% of my gains because of poor diet.

The reason for this post is to ask you guys what your opinion is on the next cycle that I am considering starting in one week.

I am thinking 6 weeks of oral tbol @ 50 mg/day and then right after doing 6 weeks of oral winstrol to cut up but still keeping the muscle.

What kind of pct should I be taking after the 12 weeks?
What are the sides related to winstrol? And what kind of supplements would I require?
Any advice on if this cycle is safe?
Will winny shut me down?
Any advice on how to retain the gains after this cycle?
If you don't think this is a good cycle, anything else you would recommend ?
I prefer orals for now... But I don't mind injectable a as long as it's a long water so I wouldn't have to do it so often.

Any advice or opinions are respected, but please.. I do not need people just bashing this post since it is something I am only considering and experienced people like some of you on here must have some info that may help me do this safely and help me retain my gains.

Thanks!

Hello All,

First off, to give you guys my current stats. I am 22 years old, 286 lbs and 6 feet tall. Around 9% bf.

I have been training for 5 years and went through a several bulking and cutting phases. One thing that slows me down is that I am vegetarian. It's very hard for me to keep my calorie intake very high all the time. Yet, I have managed to put on a lot of weight naturally going upto 205 lbs. Then I cut down and lost weight.

However, last year I started using anabolic steroids, my first cycle being Test e @ 500 mg/w
I used clomid for pct. after the pct though, I lost about 70% of my gains because of poor diet.

The reason for this post is to ask you guys what your opinion is on the next cycle that I am considering starting in one week.

I am thinking 6 weeks of oral tbol @ 50 mg/day and then right after doing 6 weeks of oral winstrol to cut up but still keeping the muscle.

What kind of pct should I be taking after the 12 weeks?
What are the sides related to winstrol? And what kind of supplements would I require?
Any advice on if this cycle is safe?
Will winny shut me down?
Any advice on how to retain the gains after this cycle?
If you don't think this is a good cycle, anything else you would recommend ?
I prefer orals for now... But I don't mind injectable a as long as it's a long water so I wouldn't have to do it so often.

Any advice or opinions are respected, but please.. I do not need people just bashing this post since it is something I am only considering and experienced people like some of you on here must have some info that may help me do this safely and help me retain my gains.

Thanks!

honestly, this is not a good cycle or concept at all... that's way too long to run orals continuously... you must not understand the level of concern that running methylated orals for that long of time has... that is much too hard on your internal organs, blood pressure, lipids, cholesterol etc... chances are, you won't make it through anyway... you can run them side by side at lower doses and add sarms to the stack to maximize it, or you could kickstart a test cycle with tbol and run winstrol on the back end but you need a gap in between there with oral usage...

not to be a dick at all but some of these questions indicated you have not done one ounce of studying anything on your own... everyone is here to help but NOONE is here to spoon feed... basic questions like side effects and "will it cause shutdown" would literally take you 5 minutes to find online... you will lose respect before you even begin posting by simply being this lazy... you need to gain some of your own knowledge as well... like i said, we are all here to help you out but noone and i mean noone is going to spoon feed... im just trying to save you some harsh criticism you will get with this...

let me know what you would prefer between running them together or a test cycle and i'll lay it all out for you...

286 @ 9% damn dude get on stage

286 @ 9% damn dude get on stage

I'm highly skeptical about that. How in the world did he gain 80 lbs of muscle only doing 1 cycle. I'm not buying it without a pic. A 22 year old at a pro bb level with only one cycle, no way. If he'd been on the juice since he was 15 I might think this was partially doable but not from 205 to 286 at 9% bf in a year.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

I'm highly skeptical about that. How in the world did he gain 80 lbs of muscle only doing 1 cycle. I'm not buying it without a pic. A 22 year old at a pro bb level with only one cycle, no way. If he'd been on the juice since he was 15 I might think this was partially doable but not from 205 to 286 at 9% bf in a year.

He said he got up to 205 then lost weight so I'm thinking he hit the 2 instead of the 1. I think he meant to put 186lbs and not 286lbs. No way this guy is 286 and 9% at 6`.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

He said he got up to 205 then lost weight so I'm thinking he hit the 2 instead of the 1. I think he meant to put 186lbs and not 286lbs. No way this guy is 286 and 9% at 6`.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

That's prob the case. 286 is a fucking beast which definitely wouldn't need help with a cycle and especially a beginner one like this.

My point exactly

Hello all,

I apologize for the confusion. My weight is at 186 and not 286. ( haha I wish i was that huge) I have only done a cycle in the past. And I do know he sides and effects related to these substances, but I just wanted to ensure that I know of all side effects from an experienced persons point of view.

I was thinking takin test e for 12 weeks, of which the first 4 weeks I will run tbol along and last 4 weeks I will run winny with it, the clomid for pct?
Does that seem to be a better choice?

This is my very first post on any forum, and as you can tell I'm kind of a noob in the steroid world- but I have been training for 5 years and the training part of it is not an issue since I have managed to go upto 205 naturally.

Let me know what you guys think! I'm sorry for the confusion, and I appreciate any feedback.

You guys are all awesome! Lets get biiiig

Top Bottom