Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TBol+ Winstrol help

Hello all,

I apologize for the confusion. My weight is at 186 and not 286. ( haha I wish i was that huge) I have only done a cycle in the past. And I do know he sides and effects related to these substances, but I just wanted to ensure that I know of all side effects from an experienced persons point of view.

I was thinking takin test e for 12 weeks, of which the first 4 weeks I will run tbol along and last 4 weeks I will run winny with it, the clomid for pct?
Does that seem to be a better choice?

This is my very first post on any forum, and as you can tell I'm kind of a noob in the steroid world- but I have been training for 5 years and the training part of it is not an issue since I have managed to go upto 205 naturally.

Let me know what you guys think! I'm sorry for the confusion, and I appreciate any feedback.

You guys are all awesome! Lets get biiiig

Test e for 12 weeks is a good choice. I'd choose dbol as a kicker over tbol personally. Tbol is a better finisher imo but not as good as Winny so I'd keep that there. The dbol will get you quick fast gains in size and strength and the test will help keep it on. Then the Winny on the back end will dry and harden you up. I'd run it all the way to pct so week 8-14.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom