Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs Var for cutting

Which was more effective for your cutting cycle

• Var

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • No difference

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

geoboy

cost factor aside, just from an efficacy standpoint, for those who have done both, which did you prefer?

var has a well deserved and studied reputation for cutting abdominal fat almost without even dieting. peeps keep talking about tbol as a cheaper version of var. is turinabol really in the same league for cutting cycles?

also, compare dosages required.

i didn't do var at a dose where i liked it. i think i would need 75mg ed minimum for the results that i want. tbol is what i am on right now alone 60mg ed. i'm up 6 lbs in 18 days. no sides at all just increased libido and pumps that are unrivaled. i am a lean guy and i wanted more mass to be honest. i still love this stuff and once i hit my goal this will be my go to oral. i'll tell you that i am very lean natty 6-7% i walk around at year round no matter what, and this tbol is still shredding me, i am bulking with it but my muscles are hard as rocks and i have new veins already. i did winny and loved it except it crippled my joints. well tbol is just like winny except it allows you to put on a few more lbs of lean mass, it kicks in much faster than winny or var, and ive never had increased libido like this except with sust. tbol was very hard to get till bd started making it, so that is why its just getting hyped. imo it is possible to get the exact same results with tbol as var in a shorter period of time, pm me bro if you like

geoboy said:
cost factor aside, just from an efficacy standpoint, for those who have done both, which did you prefer?

var has a well deserved and studied reputation for cutting abdominal fat almost without even dieting. peeps keep talking about tbol as a cheaper version of var. is turinabol really in the same league for cutting cycles?

also, compare dosages required.

I can't wait to try TBOL.

FYI bro, you stole my avatar. Change it NOW. :evil:

Tbol is a stronger androgen, and you need stronger androgens while cutting than you do while bulking, so that's my choice. Also it's a decent bit cheaper so you can run more of it :)

I have always lost a little fat even while bulking on Tbol. I've also run one cutter with Tbol alone...and it preserved my lean mass very well at 50mg/day on a reduced calorie CKD. Var works well for cutting as well...but only at much higher doses then Tbol. Tbol over Var...every time....

anybody run a Lipid Panel after a tbol cycle to see the effect on HDL?

Var kills hdl. If tbol is more lipid-friendly, that would close the deal for me.

Actually in low doses var improves lipid panels... I know, I had my dad( an MD) put a friend of ours with liver cancer on anavar at 15mg/day. Not only has he lived 3 months longer than he was given, he's still working 8hrs a day, his 3 liver tumors has not grown at all, and his lipids and liver enzymes have improved slightly. In general though, ALL 17aa will kill your lipids, either take things like policosanol, niacin, diet, EFA's, etc., to try and keep them in check, or just remember than a 4-week change in HDL levels has been proven so far to have NO effect on heart disease.

Var and TBol are both great for cutting, but for me Tbol egdes it because it has a stronger anabolic effect. I get no side effects from either.

How does tbol compare to dbol anabolic wise? Its seems to give similar pumps and increased vasc. but i like the strength and size (and state of mind) dbol gives me. My new guy has tbol for a little more than the dbol, but if its the same strenght wise and size wise (without bloat), then i may just go that route, or combine the two (tbol seems to be only effective for like 4-5 weeks).

Top Bottom