Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs Var for cutting

Which was more effective for your cutting cycle

• Var

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • No difference

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
winny is pretty damn harsh!! so why wasny it ever pulled just like TBOL? im suspecting theres more to tbol than meets the eye. to be truth i would be very scared to touch tbol

hammercurls said:
winny is pretty damn harsh!! so why wasny it ever pulled just like TBOL? im suspecting theres more to tbol than meets the eye. to be truth i would be very scared to touch tbol

It is a little shady how there isn't much info on Tbol around. I do love the results though...

mendo said:
It is a little shady how there isn't much info on Tbol around. I do love the results though...

I Just finished a 9 week 40mg a day cycle of var....I maintained a clean 3000 cal a day diet low in carbs high in protien......maintained body weight 230 lbs and lost a good bit of body fat...mostly in the abbs...I would measure 15% before cycle and now measure 10-11%...it seemed to supress my hunger also...

richspc said:
I heard that T-bol effects are only good for about 23-25 days, as opposed to Anavar, much longer, dont know if that is a fact.
Like most AAS its probably a little different for everyone. I have personally always had my gains slow way down around week 4 regardless of increasing calories and changing my workouts. This seems to be true for most who use Tbol, but a few (like whacked and Retabolil2) have had gains for longer on Tbol. You might be one of the lucky ones.

cost factor aside, just from an efficacy standpoint, for those who have done both, which did you prefer?

var has a well deserved and studied reputation for cutting abdominal fat almost without even dieting. peeps keep talking about tbol as a cheaper version of var. is turinabol really in the same league for cutting cycles?

also, compare dosages required.

If DIET is in order you could truly use either one effectively.

Very old thread but either if your diet were strict. Tbol when it is good is incredible. Balkan tbol from Alin are incredible :)

Top Bottom