Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs Var for cutting

Which was more effective for your cutting cycle

• Var

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • Turinabol

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • No difference

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
awittyusername said:
How are you running that?

Its my first time with tbol......but Im going to run the tbol at 50mgs and the anavar at 40mgs for a total of six weeks....PCT will be nolva

krishna said:
Someone tell me it's action on increasing libido. Also, is it a DHT derivative?

Its chloronated methyltest. No DHT properties or sides. The chloronation also prevents it from aromatizing. Tbol out-competes natural test at the receptors and thereby causes free test levels to increase. Personally I suspect that this is how it increases libido. I've never seen good data on Tbol though other than the 2 or 3 crappy abstracts that get posted on here every week or two...

mendo said:
Its chloronated methyltest. No DHT properties or sides. The chloronation also prevents it from aromatizing. Tbol out-competes natural test at the receptors and thereby causes free test levels to increase. Personally I suspect that this is how it increases libido. I've never seen good data on Tbol though other than the 2 or 3 crappy abstracts that get posted on here every week or two...

Do your own rising free test levels convert more to dht?

krishna said:
Do your own rising free test levels convert more to dht?

I would assume that they might. Nobody ever experiences any DHT type sides though...so maybe not. Another thing about Tbol is that for most guys it only works for like 3 weeks or so. Its possible that nobody uses it long enough for the increased test to cause DHT problems. Just some thoughts...I really don't know for sure.

might be that its only action is to free bound test, and after a few weeks there is no longer a large amount bound to uncouple?

it would be interesting for some who've used tbol to try proviron (or even avena sativa) for 3-4 weeks to compare results (they both free bound test as well)

Mavafanculo said:
might be that its only action is to free bound test, and after a few weeks there is no longer a large amount bound to uncouple?

it would be interesting for some who've used tbol to try proviron (or even avena sativa) for 3-4 weeks to compare results (they both free bound test as well)

I've wondered that too. But I've run Tbol, test and proviron by themselves and the effect from Tbol does seem very different to me.

Is it right to compare Tbol to PROVIRON ?

I mean TBOL IS ANABOLIC while proviron IS NOT , just androgenic , so it just hardens you up a bit and increase libido doing NOTHING in terms of muscle GAIN ...

I dont think I am wrong but if I am tell me please ...

Victor

VictorBR said:
Is it right to compare Tbol to PROVIRON ?

I mean TBOL IS ANABOLIC while proviron IS NOT , just androgenic , so it just hardens you up a bit and increase libido doing NOTHING in terms of muscle GAIN ...

I dont think I am wrong but if I am tell me please ...

Victor

That sounds right to me. Anyone who has done both knows how different they are. I doubt the Germans would have won so many medals on Tbol if it was basically just proviron.

Top Bottom